Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

May 7th Voyager of the Seas,, ARE WE READY????

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by mlzangel78, Mar 23, 2005.

1. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

OH I'M NOT SLEEPIN!!!!!! I am so excited its less than 1 month away. It is so close!!!! Time cannot pass quick enough!! I have everything done now....all shore excursions booked, LIMO from FLL to Miami (Ambassodor Limos 85.00 all inclusive), i called and confirmed with hotel, and airline, I am soooo set!!!!

2. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

i have created a door sign for those that want one heres a link to what it looks like, i have it saved in word format so that you can easily change the names to put in your own....

email me and i will send it to you

http://community.webshots.com/user/mlzangel78

3. Melissa,

Great job on the door sign. Could you send the file to my home email:

cnanna@verizon.net

Thanks.

Can't wait to be onboard to meet everyone.

Carol

4. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

i sent it :)

5. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

I'm glad I just read this post over again...orange leis? I must have missed that one...is that a cruise addict thing? Or just something our cruise is doing?

6. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

cruise addicts and cruise critic,,,, so that we know whos onboard thats part of the message boards, everyone is meeting at the sky bar after muster drill for sail away,,,, party pooper on fire rd in EHT had them for2.99 dont forget to pick them up :)