Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

May7th Voyager of the seas

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by mlzangel78, Dec 7, 2004.

1. My husband and I will be joining the rest of you on VOS May 7th. We live in Maryland.
    We are flying down the day before and staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay.

Does anyone know what is the best way to get a rental car when we return to Bayonne? Is there anything right there at the port, or do we need to go to the airport to pick up a rental car? thanks.

Carol

2. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

Glad to have you with us. Im not sure about the car rental info but the airport is not very far, im sure someone else will have better information for you.

3. Karry

Karry Guest

Not sure I understand correctly. You need a rental car to drive back to MD? Or a rental car to get from Bayonne to the airport (Newark, I presume) to fly home? We live 20 mins from Bayonne and have always used Air Brook to get to and from the pier. They will take you to the Newark also. Depending on how many people, you can reserve a car, a van or a bus. Go to their web site if you need any further information. www.airbrook.com.

4. Thanks for the welcome.

My question about the rental car was for when we disembark in Bayonne.
    My husband and I decided to drive home to Maryland instead of hopping on a plane, since it is a short trip. I was wondering if there is a rental car agency at that port or if we would need to go to the airport to find one.

Thanks, Carol

5. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

im sure there is but you might want to check out the sites first like enterprise and budget....see if they have rental with drop off in another state and how much that would run, it might be cheaper to fly

6. Karry

Karry Guest

Or take the train or bus???

7. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

Is every one ready to go yet,, 3 more months :) we'll all be DDM this afternoon :)

WHOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Just got my formal dress in finally, fits great, i cant wait,,, now if i can find shoes :)

8. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

WE ARE DOUBLE DIGIT MIDGETS :) LOL whooo hoooo.....

9. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

Just checking in with everyone, to see how they are doing :)

-paitiently waiting the VOS :)

10. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

Yes patiently waiting...lol The good thing is time is going by quite quickly but when i come on these boards i get SOOOOOO excited i cant stand it...lol. I have done so much research i think i know more about our ports than the people who live there but it will just make my experience there that much better. BTW what does DDM stand for sorry new to the boards so i am not up with the lingo. Hey why doesnt someone make a glossary of cruise terms...would help the newbies.

11. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

hello peteand chell ddm stands for double digit midget, meaning the days we have left till the cruise,, the best ofcourse is becoming as SDM which is single didigit meaning less than 10 days till we sail :)

have we any ideas on any excursions as of yet ?? i havent been researching to many, work has been crazy, and ive been to tired to get on the computer at night when i get home.....

3 months to go as of today,,, but doesnt 12 weeks sound much better :)

12. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

Yes its so close i can taste it. As for the excursions i am looking around for the ones with the best reviews ill be sure to let you know when i find something. Did you hear anything back about the seating arrangements? I can see that being a problem bcause groups can sit together.

13. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

you know i havent heard anything from her yet, but send me your booking number again through priv mess, and ill email her again ,,, thanks for reminding me pete

14. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

posted a new one for you :) peteandchell

15. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

Final Payments are due next week ..... 2 more months to go :) Everyone ready :)

16. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

OK final payments have been made come on folks lets start counting down the day s who's with me ???

17. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

I'm with ya!!! I cant believe it is soo close. We will have a blast. Aruba and Labadee will never be the same after us....lol. Im so excited.

18. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

i am so excited as well... especially since our dinner reservations are linked,,, im thinking we might try one of the specialty resturants one night... and maybe buffett another,.. its so hard to decide not wanting to miss anything in the dining room ya know ??

19. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

yeah i know. Hey as long as i am there for lobster night i dont care where we eat...lol. Lobster night is the one night that i REALLY look forward to the dinning room.

20. Hello everyone,

Counting down the days with everyone else.

Buck and Carol
    Pasadena, MD