Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

May7th Voyager of the seas

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by mlzangel78, Dec 7, 2004.

1. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

Ill be happy when we hit march 7th and i know theres only 8 weeks to go it goes by so fast

2. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

Thanks goodness for February only having 28 days...its 3 days less that we have to worry about waiting...lol

3. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

Were getting really close,,,,, everyone excited,,,, i am already packed,,,, ok ok yes ive been packed since i came home in december from the FAscination,,,, i did order cruise addicts luggage tags though :) cant wait to get them in the mail :)

So how is everyone fairing??? I boooked the sheraton biscayne bay in miami,,, for the first time i am flying in a day early.... cant wait to actually be realxed and have had sleep on the first day of our cruise,, usually by 3 pm were cranky and tired so this will be a real treat LOL..... ok everyone your turn post away

4. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

I am so excited. Its well less than 2 months now!!!! 5 weeks till i leave for Miami. Ah man its sooooo close i cant wait.