Meetings in 2013

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Do you like meeting other Cruise Addicts? I am planning to help organize meetings in FL. I know this was something I really enjoyed and hope you will join me again.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Sounds good! Any possibility to have a meeting in the end of February 2013 (Feb 21 to Feb 26) not too far from Miami? :dance:
I'll be in Miami Beach for almost a week before it's time to head over to New Orleans for the big easy C@ group cruise.

/Erik

Last edited:

ewheelock

I might be able to do a Fl. meeting depending when. I have the Big Easy cruise and then a week in Panama City, Fl the first week of July.

Ellen

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Sounds good! Any possibility to have a meeting in the end of February 2013 (Feb 21 to Feb 26) not too far from Miami? :dance:
I'll be in Miami Beach for almost a week before it's time to head over to New Orleans for the big easy C@ group cruise.

/Erik
Hi Erik, That would be really cool. Maybe we can get a group together!? I wonder if we could meet at a place to watch the ships sail away on south beach or some overlook?

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Hi Erik, That would be really cool. Maybe we can get a group together!? I wonder if we could meet at a place to watch the ships sail away on south beach or some overlook?
It would be really fun if it would be possible to arrange something! Maybe Saturday Feb 23 or Sunday Feb 24 would be the best days?
It could be in Miami Beach or maybe in Fort Lauderdale (somewhere where we can watch the ships at sail away). We will have a rental car so as long as it's not too difficult to find the place we should be OK.

Let's hope we can arrange a C@ meet!

/Erik

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I'm all in for a meeting somewhere on the LeftCoast. Maybe Vancouver or Seattle when a @ddict or two are heading out to Alaska... let me know..

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
It would be really fun if it would be possible to arrange something! Maybe Saturday Feb 23 or Sunday Feb 24 would be the best days?
It could be in Miami Beach or maybe in Fort Lauderdale (somewhere where we can watch the ships at sail away). We will have a rental car so as long as it's not too difficult to find the place we should be OK.

Let's hope we can arrange a C@ meet!

/Erik
I'm going to see what I can do. :)

A meeting Feb. 23/24 in Ft Lauderdale/Miami would be great! We get back from a cruise on the 23 & we're spending a couple of extra days in Ft.Lauderdale.

Sent from my iPad

gottagoacruzn

Hey guys, anybody in the L A area, there will be a luncheon on Jan 19th at noon, at the Parker's Lighthouse in Long Beach, address is 435 on Shoreline Dr, several of the folks who cruise, on another cruise site will be there. Would be great to see you there.

Virginia

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
My only concern with FLL is finding a nice place to watch the sail away which is a normal part of our meetings. FLL doesn't seem to have allot options like restraunts or a place for a picnic?

mrsrocster

My only concern with FLL is finding a nice place to watch the sail away which is a normal part of our meetings. FLL doesn't seem to have allot options like restraunts or a place for a picnic?
Someone needs to make nice with a resident in one of the condos right there (FLL), or the house that has the port fever camera...........problem solved! ;-)

I've seen a few homes there for sale at a time or two......perhaps 52 couples could buy one of those houses and have it for a week at a time.......the only requirement would be to have sail away parties for any @ddicts in the area! I'm sure 52 couples could split the oh let's say 5 million for one house......hoping each couple has an extra $100k (plus insurance) laying around! :)

We could start a Cruise @ddicts time share!

mrsrocster

Well, that's it......we CAN'T have a meeting while Hooked is away....so, that means Hooked gets to plan the next gathering! LOL........ just kidding..... we can have more than one meeting!

maw

Wordsmith
Well we certainly did have a good time in NO and so many group meetings large and small. I am looking forward to some group gatherings in Oct or next Feb. In Baltimore-still up for a mid Missouri gathering agin-Budweiser? Rusty? Jetty? Know we have a lot of cruisers in area as so many come up to me during cruises wanting to know where in Missouri.

iluvcruzin

It's time to have another mini-meet in the Niagara area. Hooked - when will you be up in the Rochester Area this summer? How about late July?