Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Meetings in 2013

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Dec 29, 2012.

1. John

John I'm on Island Time Staff Member

Do you like meeting other Cruise Addicts? I am planning to help organize meetings in FL. I know this was something I really enjoyed and hope you will join me again.

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Sounds good! Any possibility to have a meeting in the end of February 2013 (Feb 21 to Feb 26) not too far from Miami? :dance:
    I'll be in Miami Beach for almost a week before it's time to head over to New Orleans for the big easy C@ group cruise.

/Erik

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  3. maw

maw Wordsmith

Love to go to Addicts meetings think it is time for one in MidWest--who's game for this?

4. ewheelock

ewheelock Well-Known Member

I might be able to do a Fl. meeting depending when. I have the Big Easy cruise and then a week in Panama City, Fl the first week of July.

Ellen

5. John

Hi Erik, That would be really cool. Maybe we can get a group together!? I wonder if we could meet at a place to watch the ships sail away on south beach or some overlook?

6. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

It would be really fun if it would be possible to arrange something! Maybe Saturday Feb 23 or Sunday Feb 24 would be the best days?
    It could be in Miami Beach or maybe in Fort Lauderdale (somewhere where we can watch the ships at sail away). We will have a rental car so as long as it's not too difficult to find the place we should be OK.

Let's hope we can arrange a C@ meet!

/Erik

7. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

I'm all in for a meeting somewhere on the LeftCoast. Maybe Vancouver or Seattle when a @ddict or two are heading out to Alaska... let me know..

8. popcorn

popcorn Well-Known Member

BSeabob - that would be great to have a mini meet on the 'left coast'.

Liz

9. John

I'm going to see what I can do. :)

10. brandi1949

brandi1949 New Member

A meeting Feb. 23/24 in Ft Lauderdale/Miami would be great! We get back from a cruise on the 23 & we're spending a couple of extra days in Ft.Lauderdale.

Sent from my iPad

11. gottagoacruzn

gottagoacruzn Well-Known Member

Hey guys, anybody in the L A area, there will be a luncheon on Jan 19th at noon, at the Parker's Lighthouse in Long Beach, address is 435 on Shoreline Dr, several of the folks who cruise, on another cruise site will be there. Would be great to see you there.

Virginia

12. John

My only concern with FLL is finding a nice place to watch the sail away which is a normal part of our meetings. FLL doesn't seem to have allot options like restraunts or a place for a picnic?

13. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Well-Known Member

Someone needs to make nice with a resident in one of the condos right there (FLL), or the house that has the port fever camera...........problem solved! ;-)

I've seen a few homes there for sale at a time or two......perhaps 52 couples could buy one of those houses and have it for a week at a time.......the only requirement would be to have sail away parties for any @ddicts in the area! I'm sure 52 couples could split the oh let's say 5 million for one house......hoping each couple has an extra $100k (plus insurance) laying around! :)

We could start a Cruise @ddicts time share!

14. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! We'll be in Australia the end of February!

15. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Well-Known Member

Well, that's it......we CAN'T have a meeting while Hooked is away....so, that means Hooked gets to plan the next gathering! LOL........ just kidding..... we can have more than one meeting!

16. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

Like last year.. But up nearer you guys.

17. maw

maw Wordsmith

Well we certainly did have a good time in NO and so many group meetings large and small. I am looking forward to some group gatherings in Oct or next Feb. In Baltimore-still up for a mid Missouri gathering agin-Budweiser? Rusty? Jetty? Know we have a lot of cruisers in area as so many come up to me during cruises wanting to know where in Missouri.

18. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

It's time to have another mini-meet in the Niagara area. Hooked - when will you be up in the Rochester Area this summer? How about late July?

19. gram

gram Well-Known Member

:sunny::sunny::sunny: Maureen, Niagara sounds good in July except for the last weekend in July (27 & 28).

20. Cuervo Rick

Cuervo Rick Well-Known Member

We are game for a meeting