• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mercury - Cova Cafe

M

maria1122

Pleas tell me - has anyone sailed the Mercury and is there a Cova Cafe onboard. The Zenith has one and I promised myself I would try every coffee special on it before the end of my cruise to Alaska.

P

PattyK

I have a brochure that has the deck plans of all the Celebrity ships...it looks like the Cova Cafe Milano on the Mercury is on the Promenade deck just beyond the Grand Foyer.

I am going on the Zenith in January, and although I have sailed her 3 times before, I haven't been on her since she was refurbished and the Cova Cafe was added. Please let me know what it is like..favorite drink, etc.

Thanks,
PattyK

M

marye

Hey, how are you? I was just wondering how you made out? Of course I can't help you with the Mercury, but you are so close to going now, aren't you???

marye

M

maria1122

The Cova Cafe has all different specialty coffees. I am not a drinker but love the coffees on the back of the menu. They have a little extra in them (Kalua, Jamaican Rum etc.) I had one on my last night on the ship. I promised myself that I was going to start on the first night with the first coffe on the list and not get off the ship at the end of the cruise until I have sampled them all. :)

K

KruzinKat

We were on Mercury last September and there was, indeed, a Cova Cafe. We're not coffee drinkers, so didn't imbibe; but it's a lovely spot to sit and watch the world go by.

KruzinKat