Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

MIRACLE-6 DAYS TO GO 6/12/04

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by lucky123, Jun 6, 2004.

1. lucky123

lucky123 Guest

TO ALL CRUISERS:WHOEVER IS LEAVING ON 6/12/04 ARE WE GETTING NERVOUS YET.THE ANXIETY FOR US IS TOO MUCH.THIS IS OUR FIRST CRUISE AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING A GREAT TIME HERE.ANYONE EVER BEEN TO PORT CANAVERAL,THE BAHAMAS,WE HAVE NOT.PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF UR GOING AND PERHAPS WE CAN CHAT IF YOU LIKE TO.WE R IN CABIN # 8107 MICHAEL AND GERI.HOPE THE FOOD IS GREAT,HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR US AND EVERYONE GOING.I THINK WE ARE PACKING TOO MANY CLOTHES HERE.3 PIECES OF LUGGAGE AND LARGE ONES.IVE BEEN COUNTING THE DAYS FROM MONTHS AGO AND YET IT INALLY HAS ARRIVED DOWN TO 6 DAYS LEFT BEFORE SAILING.DOES ANYONE KNOW ON THE FIRST NIGHT THATS IS WHEN WE BOARD IN NEW YORK ABOUT OUR LUGGAGE.THEY SAY BRING A CARRY ON BAG WITH SOME CLOTHES FOR DINNER.WE ARE COMING DRESSED TO BOARD NOT FORMAL BUT LIKE A NICE SHIRT AND SLACKS IM WEARING.IS THAT OK FOR DINNER.THANKS ALL MICHAEL

2. Tika

Tika Guest

Have a Great Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We leave 6/19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll be disembarking when we are boarding..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First night is casual/informal! Relax, ex[;plore the ship, enjoy , enjoy, etc. etc. Sittting here counting the hours.............!!!!!!

3. SimLyn425

SimLyn425 Guest

Hi!! I'll be on the same cruise with you.. Really excited, I can't even concentrate on anything at work!! I just figured I'll pack just like I'm going on any other vacation. It's our 25th anniverary, DH and I going without the kids ( 20 year old daughter and 7 year old son) Now, thats a vacation!! We are on the Veranda Deck, I think one below you. as for the first day I'm going to wear something that will be presentable for dinner (Resort Casual) and hope for the best! After all, its vacation! Hope to see you there!!