Miscellaneous(part 3....or is it 4?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PH8

Ok, here it is........

Now about that title...............looks like we dont have any anymore.......I just noticed that! =huh

S

sanjoseca

Hey there. Nice to have this one back. I wonder who else will come back here. maybe some new people will join in....hope so.

P

PH8

Yea, that would be nice.........to anyone reading this,this thread is just to bs.......about anything or nothing at all.............

Everyone is more than welcome..............

B

Breeze

Found ya! Nice to see you 2 posting over here again. They sure have changed the look of things since the last time I was here. Looks good though and is running a lot faster then CC.

We're just relaxing tonight and watching TV ... Larry the Cable Guy! We need to get a life around here!!:D

P

PH8

Nothing wrong with just relaxing.....I,myself,am about to join Dennis(who is already in bed)..i got up early today(6:30am)......

Glad you found us Breeze....... :wave I agree...CC is soooooooooooooooooooo slow.......I fall asleep while waiting for a post to take(IF it does!).........

Nite all.......... =sleep

S

sanjoseca

Welcome BB.

Dinner was good last night...had a coupon for a free Guacamole[sp].....had a margaretta[sp] and fajitas. Came back here for Cherry pie and icecream.

I'm babysitting Trousers....I think we're going to take him out in the truck this afternoon for a walk along the ocean. Angeline and Anthony are staying at a resort out by Half Moon Bay......in a fancy tent along the Pacific...fancy place. They are doing it as a birthday gift to themselves [Jan 30 and Feb 18]....they'll be back tomorrow. Then we will do Angeline's birthday party tomorrow evening.

P

PH8

You're always on the go,San......no moss gathering under your butt,huh? :)D Have fun with the grandpuppy.....enjoy him......they grow up before you know it.... :lol

Cherry pie is my favorite............was that the yucky dessert??

S

sanjoseca

Trousers is four years old now....but still very much a puppy......he was kind of sad today.....misses Angeline and Anthony....hard to watch.

P

PH8

Good morning all.........

The heavens just opened up and here comes the rain...................no dog walk this morning.......guess I should have gone earlier.......oh well, too late now.......

FYI-I told Marcia we were on here too.............maybe she'll stop by..........

OH I see Ms Breeze is on.................Good morning!!! :wave

S

sanjoseca

Hope Marcia does stop by. BB too.

We're supposed to get rain the next couple of days starting tomorrow. Naturally, the landscapers are supposed to start Tuesday.

P

PH8

Also told PQ and Ruttie since they cant get on FB during work............

Hope Andrea has nice weather,even though it sounds like rain.........

BB was on here earlier.........guess she had nothing to say or else,knowing her,she got interupted with a phone call............

P

powderqn

Just a quick post to say I found you. I have to go back and change my settings and signatures, but will be back shortly.
San - I miss Half Moon Bay...love the ocean up there...We used to go to Ketch Joannes on Sunday mornings for a little breakfast, cocktail and football. Hope they had a great time.

S

sanjoseca

They seemed to have a really good time at Pescadero PQ. They're home now....Trousers will really be glad to see them.

P

PH8

Glad you found us,PQ...........

Ok guilt set in and I took the dogs for a walk inbetween rain showers...............how can they make you feel so bad without words?? =huh

B

Breeze

You're right, PH. I was ready to post earlier when I got a phone call. We had just 1 brief period of rain and the sun came out for the rest of the day. Only problem was that the wind was terrible for a while. It still didn't stop us from being out on the deck for kiddie happy hour. after that I need an adult happy hour!

Been checking out Mariner cruises all afternoon and think I've found the one we will do. I'm also trying to talk Bert into one for next month on the Sovereign, but so far haven't had any luck.

Hi PQ. Long time no see!

P

PH8

Thought you got sidetracked.....how did I know??? Maybe cuz you always say that?? haha Looking at 2 cruises?? Any luck convincing Bert??

Im really tired..............gonna go watch TV in bed..........

PS...they are working on getting titles back on here so be patient and before you know it,we'll be SOMETHING again......

Nite gang!

P

PH8

Morning all...........

Not much going on today.....little brisk for here.....only 66........but the sun is out...........

B

Breeze

Morning! CC is all screwed up again. What else is new?

Not much going on around here today either, as of right now. Bert's off doing a quote and I'm being lazy reading a book. I better make it look like I've gotten some stuff done before he comes back though. Otherwise, he might change his mind about doing another cruise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.