Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Miscellaneous

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by sanjoseca, Aug 30, 2005.

1. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

Hard getting on here all day!! Note nice to have 2 boards that are acting crazy at the same time!! ::eek:

I'm freezing over here tonight and I have the heat on and throws on me while on the couch........sure hope I'm not coming down with something!! :( Other than being cold I seem to feel fine!!

All you working people have a wonderful day tomorrow/today at work!!

Nite.

2. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Maybe the boards are so crazy because it's the new year and people are thinking about cruising.....more people than usual checking in?

3. PH8

PH8 Guest

Between the two,I am ready to pull my hair out.......

if anyone is around at 10pm,go to the chat........

4. PH8

PH8 Guest

No one posting here today?? I see your other posts though....

5. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

I had trouble getting on here, this morning. Sorry that I missed the chat room, PH. A&A were here last night and I didn't get on here.

6. PH8

PH8 Guest

No problem...............

I've been busy today trying to figure out a new cruise for Nov.........seems some of our group really cant afford the AOS,(air,hotel,etc).........and one is nervous about the locals(which is stupid).................so now,Im trying to figure out which alternate cruise to take...........think I narrowed it down to the Jewel 6 nighter or Mariner 7 nts............both are western,cause one wants to dive...........

Anyway, just telling all this so you dont think its me this time that changed cruises!! hahah!!Not my idea........

7. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

[size=small]SAN: Have a safe trip to Watsonville.
    Hope Patti does okay after her Tonsil surgery. I had that done when I was 27 yrs old and it wasn't bad at all. 3 days later I went and got my hair done. Couldn't talk very loud or much, but I felt just fine. They made me eat Frito Chips before I left the hospital to make sure I knew that I could swollow things. The Dr did the same thing for Jill when she was 6 yrs old. He said the chewing helped keep the ears open and pressure from building up from the surgery and the SALT on the chips healed the throat. Also it let you know that you could swollow and not have much pain!! He was one great Dr.

NAV: DID YOU EVER GET TO THE DR'S TODAY??? HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.

PH: If I remember I'll try and get on this chat at 10 pm. No promises.

KC & GM have a great HUMP DAY tomorrow.

It's F'ing freezing cold here tonight. The WIND is HORRIBLE. Sure can tell we've been more than SPOILED up until tonight. :(

Nite all.......I'm closing this puppy down early tonight.
    [/size]

8. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

I'm sorry, PH.

I don't think they are telling Patti to eat anything, k2....atleast, not for a while. The Frito treatment seems like a good idea though.

9. PH8

PH8 Guest

Any idea that requires eating Fritos is ok by me..........I LOVE em.......

No worries San...just busting your chops..........

10. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

SAN: If Patti's EARS start to hurt just try telling her what my Dr did for Jill and myself and all his other patients. Chewing is the best way to solve that problem. The salt is suppose to sooth and heal the area that has the stiches. Sure hope she feels better soon.

PH: Good luck picking out another cruise.

I'm off to Bed........just passing through on the way there.=sleep =sleep

11. kasey

kasey Guest

I had problems getting on here last night, not sure if it was the site or my computer.

Payroll is done & another fun day begins, sure wish it was Friday!!

Ph, my boss & his wife loved the Jewel, & if you can save $$ too that's a good thing!

12. PH8

PH8 Guest

Morning...............

I am pulling my hair out with the cruise and changes........hard to coordinate 12 people via emails......well,we all know that,dont we????????

At least we have our own personal TA to do all that stuff for our group cruise in '08!!

13. K2Serb

K2Serb Guest

[size=small]Bet you just love being busy with the TA stuff PH!! Somebody has to do the hard work and you're good at it.

Freezing cold here right now. 21[sup]o[/sup]with a WIND CHILL that makes it 11[sup]o[/sup]!! Way to cold for this girl.

Need to go to Costco and get passport pictures. More expense!!

SAN: Hope the little guy is keeping you busy. Try building tents today from blankets by the couches!!

KC: I bet the kitties have a Cuddle Alert going on when it gets cold down there by you. Have fun with the Cubbies.

Later all...........Brrrrrrr::eek:[/size]

14. PH8

PH8 Guest

Majority voted and its the Mariner........not my first vote,but like I said ,going for the people..............hope to get on the Jewel some day..........why cant RCCL have it going to Bermuda or NE next year???

15. kasey

kasey Guest

K2, funny you should mention kittys & cuddle alert! Last night I had 3 of them lined up next to me in bed!! And I even had the furnace on, guess they just love "mom"!

Ph, so when are you going on the Mariner, same dates?? I'd love to do Mariner but without a roomie it's to much $$$ for me.

16. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Glad that you ironed out the cruise, PH. You'll get to the JW sometime soon.

The Dr. told Patti, specifically, no Fritos or potato chips.

Kc, do they have any last minute deals available in FL?.....maybe you could get a single for cheap on MARINER.

Still in Watsonville....go home tonight.

GM, the dr visit sounded like overall it went good.

17. kasey

kasey Guest

San, so far even the specials I've seen are pretty pricey for singles. Course I'm spoiled on wanting a balcony so that doesn't help either.

K2, you planning on going somewhere to need a passport?? Like maybe Bermuda???=COOL

18. PH8

PH8 Guest

KC-same date........that way we dont have to change our countdown clocks.haha! Actually, that date was good for everyone the first time ,so I just found cruises going that same day.the MA and the JW........

Yea K2......whats up your sleeve??????? Cruise perhaps?? Or do you need it to cross the border into Canada?

19. grandmom

grandmom Guest

[quote kasey]I'd love to do Mariner but without a roomie it's to much $$$ for me.[/quote]

[size=medium]So what am I, chopped liver??=huh
    Of course it couldn't be this year!!!

San...I'm sure Patti will feel better soon. How was Joseph? Did you make tents like K2 said?

PH...Congrats on rebooking on the Mariner.[/size]

20. Kathie-K2

Kathie-K2 Guest

:wave Hey there everyone!

No trips planned out of the country right now. Just needed to get that done in case we go to Mexico/Puerto Vallarta, etc. We don't need passports for Canada by car until next year. Just didn't want to get caught up in the rush. Now that Art is retired you just never know when you might find a deal to go somewhere!!

GM: Nice seeing you over here.

KC: Have you ever gone to that sight called : Vacations to go.com ??
    Might find last minute deals there. My friends use that a lot.

Later......

Did you all notice that my sign on is now Kathie-K2??? I did a Defrag and erased all my "Cookies" and had to re-sign in and this is what it came up to. I need to get John to put it back to K2Serb!! Also, I see HOTSTUFF back under the weather thread. Geez......what a mess. The DEFRAG sure helped out my speed on this computer. Had a lot of fragments all over the place.