• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MUSTER DRILL! Please post to record your attendance for this mandatory drill

Mbandy

I have been away for a while and missing y'all. 2014 has gone by so fast. Susan and I were on Ruby Princess back in February. We vacationed in North Carolina in July and were on Freedom of the Seas the first week of December.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to keep in better touch with my @ddicts pals.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

:beach:

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Can I use this whistle to get a drink ? Something with rum in it ? :cheer:
I suppose you can but should you ? Its your first post right! If this is your first cruise you need to know that a very intoxicated pax last cruise blew on that very same whistle attached to your life jacket. He was disembarked at the first port for health issues. :whistle:

JacquieP

This may be a duplicate, but we're here again, and still living in Tulsa. The closest we can get to the ocean this year is the Arkansas River two blocks away, and no we don't live under the bridge.....yet.

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
you know.... i think muster drills should only be mandatory if you are actually on a ship that is embarking on a cruise.... I also believe it should be held for cruisers with less than 5 cruises(or 5 certified muster drills). those of us seasoned cruisers can probably put on a life vest, and find our muster stations in our sleep(since we are most likely dreaming of being on a cruise anyways)....lol. happy easter everyone!!!!

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
I suppose you can but should you ? Its your first post right! If this is your first cruise you need to know that a very intoxicated pax last cruise blew on that very same whistle attached to your life jacket. He was disembarked at the first port for health issues. :whistle:
Eeeeewww.... BSeabob..., just eeewww.... not what i wanted to think about this morning....funny as it may have been....

Mbandy

Howdy from central Florida. Sorry, it's been a long while but I'm still here. Susan too. I'll post a review of our latest. Freedom of the Seas back in December.... an interesting cruise.

Nice to see y'all...