• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

{{{{{my cruise addicts friends}}}}}

S

Sethro1

Thank you all for you friendship this past year. I came to this web site hoping to find out some great information about a family vacation we planned and I ended up with a group of friends that I never could have imagined. I truely cherish the time I spend here. Thank you for your love, support, understanding and laughter. May God bless you all this comming year.

And now I want to know when the heck my kids are going to get up. I'm so excited for them to open their gifts. it's 5:14 A.M. and I can't sleep any more. LOL

G

Gigi

Goodmorning and Merry Christmas Sethro1

Can't wait for the kids Huh! lol I am putting my turkey in and going back to bed ,my Kid will be home around eight from work ..........we will open our gifts then. Have a wonderful day!!

M

Mgram

Back at ya Sethro1........I am sitting here waiting for the same thing......except there are no 'kids' in the house.....just the BIG kids.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!

S

Sethro1

Beautiful picture mgram. Very festive!. The kids are finally up. Presents are all opened. Cininimon buns are in the oven (thanks to toto) and I'm having my 1st cup of coffee while hubby is setting up the Game Cube for the boys. It is not snowing to bad so we are hoping to get out of the house by 8:30 and hit the road to my parents. Have a great one.

S

seagrandaddy&seagrandma

Go ring a bell Sethro! we were awakened at 3-30am by sea-son, we are enjoying every minute. seamom however is back in bed!! Merry Christmas. Love that candle picture Mgram, I got a nice candle in my stocking I am going to light tonight.

C

Cricket

Sethro ...back at you too! It's people like you that make your statement true, and I think we all cherish each other. Merry Christmas!

S

Sgrane

Merry Christmas to you Sethro and to your family and friends. Thanks for being a part of this community and for all you wonderful contributions, prayers, thoughts etc.

Its people like you that make this board a great place!

Happy Holidays!

Scott

T

The Fruita Kids

Merry Christmas to you and to all of our cruise addicts friends.
The Fruita Kids

J

JOHN(NJ)

Sethro,
Posting at 530 before your first cup of coffee? Thats dedication ! My brain an fingers don't move until the second cup. Did you pack anything today yet? Have a good one, careful driving.

J

JOHN(NJ)

Sethro,
Posting at 530 before your first cup of coffee? Thats dedication ! My brain an fingers don't move until the second cup. Did you pack anything today yet? Have a good one, careful driving.

S

SpongeRob

Have a great day, Sethro. We were up early too, only it was our number one dog who decided that she wanted to get up.

K

Kathy Atkins

Seth, :thumb You've been a wonderful friend to me also this past year! Here's to wishing you a great Christmas, with love, laughter and family! :wave