• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My cruise docs arrived!! weeks til we cruise!!

P

Pookie718

Just have to say how impressed I am with Royal Caribbeans quick shipment of cruise docs. Got mine today for my Sept 14th sailing on the Explorer of the Seas. I cruised on Princess last November, and docs didn't arrive til 2 weeks prior. This just makes me feel like my cruise s actually going to be here shortly....WooHoo! Thanks for letting me share. Penny

Oh, and everyything was correct including the info registered on the website. It's already filled in for me!

L

Little Irene

Pookie,

I'm just wondering if you got your docs directly from RCCL? or via your TA.... we've cruised with them for years and always get them the standard 2 weeks prior to cruise and this year we are sailing on August 25 which is a couple of weeks prior to yours...

Have a great time!

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

How neat!! Don't you just love getting them early? Congrats and have fun looking them over and over and over...... :grin :dance :thumb

A

Ali

I always get my docs from RCI at least 6-8 weeks from sailing. I do my own air so they usually send the Cruise Only docs out earlier than those that take their air/sea program. Congrats on the docs, the countdown begins.

P

Pilgrim Pete

I think Ali was spot on with the Cruise only / Inclusive air package docs. Cruise only 4+ weeks prior, but with the air tickets 2/3 weeks. Could a booked cabin / room no. against a category guarantee also be relevant.

Pookie, ENJOY

L

Little Irene

Hi Pookie!

I finally got my docs today only 19 days to go! You got yours so early, it made my whole group pretty nervous. Have a great time!

B

bikevegas

I hope Ali is right. Leaving in October on EOS and booked my own air. Maybe the docs will arrive early!

L

LjeanBrown

We always get ours at least 4 weeks before our cruise. We do cruise only and book our own air, it is soooo much cheaper for us that way. That is with RCI and Celebrity, I think it was about 3 weeks before on Princess. Oh and Carnival was also 4 weeks before.

Laurie :wave