Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

My cruise docs arrived!! weeks til we cruise!!

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Pookie718, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Pookie718

Pookie718 Guest

Just have to say how impressed I am with Royal Caribbeans quick shipment of cruise docs. Got mine today for my Sept 14th sailing on the Explorer of the Seas. I cruised on Princess last November, and docs didn't arrive til 2 weeks prior. This just makes me feel like my cruise s actually going to be here shortly....WooHoo! Thanks for letting me share. Penny

Oh, and everyything was correct including the info registered on the website. It's already filled in for me!

2. Little Irene

Little Irene Guest

Pookie,

I'm just wondering if you got your docs directly from RCCL? or via your TA.... we've cruised with them for years and always get them the standard 2 weeks prior to cruise and this year we are sailing on August 25 which is a couple of weeks prior to yours...

Have a great time!

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Guest

Congrats on those docs! :dance :dance :dance Happy for you!

4. How neat!! Don't you just love getting them early? Congrats and have fun looking them over and over and over...... :grin :dance :thumb

5. Ali

Ali Guest

I always get my docs from RCI at least 6-8 weeks from sailing. I do my own air so they usually send the Cruise Only docs out earlier than those that take their air/sea program. Congrats on the docs, the countdown begins.

6. LjeanBrown

LjeanBrown Guest

Congrats on the docs :dance :dance :dance

Laurie :wave

7. Pilgrim Pete

Pilgrim Pete Guest

I think Ali was spot on with the Cruise only / Inclusive air package docs. Cruise only 4+ weeks prior, but with the air tickets 2/3 weeks. Could a booked cabin / room no. against a category guarantee also be relevant.

Pookie, ENJOY

8. 2cruzenutz

2cruzenutz Guest

Congrats on the docs.... :dance :dance

9. Little Irene

Little Irene Guest

Hi Pookie!

I finally got my docs today only 19 days to go! You got yours so early, it made my whole group pretty nervous. Have a great time!

10. bikevegas

bikevegas Guest

I hope Ali is right. Leaving in October on EOS and booked my own air. Maybe the docs will arrive early!

11. LjeanBrown

LjeanBrown Guest

We always get ours at least 4 weeks before our cruise. We do cruise only and book our own air, it is soooo much cheaper for us that way. That is with RCI and Celebrity, I think it was about 3 weeks before on Princess. Oh and Carnival was also 4 weeks before.

Laurie :wave