My Father Past Away Yesterday...

Jorge

After a long battle with kidney disease and diabetes he called it quits yesterday, he was 67, my heart is broken...R.I.P.

kakarp

Jorge

Being a kidney transplant patient myself my heart aches for you and your family. I live with that fear everyday. But remember as I tell my children and I remember my dad. They are gone from this world but will always live in our hearts and minds. They will never be forgotten.

My prayers are with you and your family. Be strong and feel his love.

God’s speed
Kevin

ewheelock

I am so sorry to hear about your father, just as kakarp, my dh is living with kidney disease and diabetes. It is not a good combination.

My condolences to you and your family.

Cruise cutie

Jorge my condolences on your and Adriana's and the boys loss, may your memories bring you solace..and treasure the time you had together..hugs Joanne

debowah

Jorge, my deepest sympathies on your tremendous loss. May God give you the strength you need to get through these next few weeks. May your memories bring you comfort.

JacquieP

Prayers are on the way! Losing a parent is miserable, even when we know there are health issues causing problems. My dad has been gone for three years and I still find myself wanting to call him for advice or comfort.

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
This is terrible news Jorge. As long as he has a place in your heart, he'll never really be gone, will he? Reading between the lines of your posting, I can see you were very close to him. I envy you that relationship.

May he indeed rest in peace ... God Bless him, you and your family ....

Lurline63

Jorge, I am so sorry about the passing of your father. He was blessed with a wonderful family, including two beautiful grandsons who will feel his love forever. My thoughts are with you all.