• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My favorite shows are coming back on next week! Yahoo!

G

GloBug

Boston Legal on Tuesday, Grey's Anatomy on Thursday, and Desperate Housewives on the following Sunday! Another fix I need! Welcome back guys.

Then there are some new ones that look interesting! Private Practice, the Grey's spin off, on Wednesday, followed by Dirty Sexy Money, which promises to be a funny show! After Grey's on Thursday is Big Shots, which also looks like a great show!

If you want to catch up or be filled in, you can check out:
http://abc.go.com/index

M

Mgram

Glo....not a William Shatner fan, but I am with you on ALL of the others.....can't wait. We will be sailing on the Mariner and I have ALL of the VCR in the house set for all of our returning and new shows. I have 5 of them set......YES, we are TV JUNKIES! Sick, huh?:)D

G

GloBug

nope, not as bad as my DH. I'm not a TV junkie like him, that's for sure. There are three of us in the house. There are 7 tv's... All tv's but the one in the kitchen are HDTV's. His basement/billiard room has 2 tv's. My tv room, because I dont' always want to watch things he watches, and visa versa, has 2 tv's, one in front of the treadmill. sigh...

K

korinalacount

Me,CSI,Ugly Betty,Men In Trees,Battlestar,Pushing Daisys,Dancing with the Stars,Ghost Whisperer,and Nightmare Kitchens,my fall season,with maybe Survivor throw in!

G

GloBug

Korina, of allthose you mentioned, I've only seen CSI! LOL! I need to watch more prime time tv I guess! But I do love ACE OF CAKES and the Discovery channel and the travel chananel and medical shows.

G

gottacruz

hi,
love dancing with the stars, wish i could dance like them, but i got two left feet, also like House, he's a handsome man.

gottacruz

A

audrey

I can't tell you how happy I am that all the shows are starting up next week I have been watching style channel all summer and miss all my shows.

K

Karry

Without a Trace is a good show too. I like Cold Case and Shark, but football usually runs OT and those shows are pushed back too late to watch. Anyone watch Two and a Half Men? I think it's hysterical! I am watching NY Yankee baseball all week, so I have the TiVo programmed! I love Ugly Betty too. Her family are such down to earth good honest people. Hated how the show ended last season :(

A

AprilS

I am having Grey's withdraws. I also love Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. Can't wait for next week.