Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

My favorite shows are coming back on next week! Yahoo!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by GloBug, Sep 21, 2007.

1. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Boston Legal on Tuesday, Grey's Anatomy on Thursday, and Desperate Housewives on the following Sunday! Another fix I need! Welcome back guys.

Then there are some new ones that look interesting! Private Practice, the Grey's spin off, on Wednesday, followed by Dirty Sexy Money, which promises to be a funny show! After Grey's on Thursday is Big Shots, which also looks like a great show!

If you want to catch up or be filled in, you can check out:
    http://abc.go.com/index

2. Mgram

Mgram Guest

Glo....not a William Shatner fan, but I am with you on ALL of the others.....can't wait. We will be sailing on the Mariner and I have ALL of the VCR in the house set for all of our returning and new shows. I have 5 of them set......YES, we are TV JUNKIES! Sick, huh?:)D

3. GloBug

GloBug Guest

nope, not as bad as my DH. I'm not a TV junkie like him, that's for sure. There are three of us in the house. There are 7 tv's... All tv's but the one in the kitchen are HDTV's. His basement/billiard room has 2 tv's. My tv room, because I dont' always want to watch things he watches, and visa versa, has 2 tv's, one in front of the treadmill. sigh...

4. Me,CSI,Ugly Betty,Men In Trees,Battlestar,Pushing Daisys,Dancing with the Stars,Ghost Whisperer,and Nightmare Kitchens,my fall season,with maybe Survivor throw in!

5. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Korina, of allthose you mentioned, I've only seen CSI! LOL! I need to watch more prime time tv I guess! But I do love ACE OF CAKES and the Discovery channel and the travel chananel and medical shows.

6. gottacruz

gottacruz Guest

hi,
    love dancing with the stars, wish i could dance like them, but i got two left feet, also like House, he's a handsome man.

gottacruz

7. audrey

audrey Guest

I can't tell you how happy I am that all the shows are starting up next week I have been watching style channel all summer and miss all my shows.

8. GloBug

GloBug Guest

I Love House!!! He's so sarcastic, so funny, so mean in his House way...

9. Karry

Karry Guest

Without a Trace is a good show too. I like Cold Case and Shark, but football usually runs OT and those shows are pushed back too late to watch. Anyone watch Two and a Half Men? I think it's hysterical! I am watching NY Yankee baseball all week, so I have the TiVo programmed! I love Ugly Betty too. Her family are such down to earth good honest people. Hated how the show ended last season :(

10. AprilS

AprilS Guest

I am having Grey's withdraws. I also love Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. Can't wait for next week.

11. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

Boston Legal is my favorite show. All summer been watching baseball.

12. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

With all the hospital we are in, why do I like hospital shows the best?