• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

~~My Sincere and Deepest Thanks~~

J

joebat1

My Sincere and Deepest Thanks from the bottom of my Heart to all my CruiseAddicts FRIENDS ~~!!~~

Thank You all for the very warm and friendly Welcome you all gave me 6 weeks ago, and the loving kindness you have all shown in my first few weeks playing in your sand lot. And a SPECIAL thanks to John and bOB for putting up with my problems in the beginning !!

I have never seen a BB where everyone is so forgiving and accepting of others faults without a bunch of flaming. This is truly a WONDERFUL BUNCH OF CRUISERS ~~!!~~

Thanks each of you for the warn Birthday wishes... Each of you have made this a very SPECIAL BIRTHDAY !!

G

glo-ree-bee

Well it seems as though your thanks has caused us a loss of words!!!

Joebat, that was a lovely compliment to all the Cruise Addicts and on behalf of the "gang", thanks.

You are just part of the "gang" now and I for one, am glad you are here.

grb

S

Shangrilq

Well, I could not get on to the other birthday thread but will SING for you!
(Imagine this tune to the "Strippers" music. )
Laa laa lalalaa I LOVE you boy and Paula too boy, you have a VERY happy birthday OHLLALLAAA!;. Now, everyone gets carried away and starts stripping their clothes off? NOT me I am way too modest!
Ohllallaalaa!

S

Sunshine

We love having you here!!!! And I agree with everything you said. this board, and the people here are the best!

S

Sweetpea29488

I agree with everyone about this being a great board. My cruise buddies are always in my thoughts and prayers each morning as I start my day. :)

Congrats again on your birthday!! Hope your day was special