• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

my Sister's Surgery

Judi

Cis went to the University of Pennsylvania Hospital yesterday. Her surgery is scheduled for September 14th. She likes the Doctor and his staff, and that's a big plus!

She needs to go for a few tests between now and then.

We thank you all for the prayers and good wishes and would appreciate it if you could continue them.

Whimsy

Prayers will continue. I hope all goes well with the surgery. It's wonderful when you find a doctor you really like.

sage

I will continue the prayers. I truly hope all goes well, and I agree that finding a doctor you like can make a big differece in the recovery. Thank you for updating us here.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Sis - you know Cis is in my prayers for successful surgery and a complete recovery, same as another of my close friends.

{{{HUGS}}}

Mary Ann

gram

:(:(:(

Judi

Thank you for the update. Our thoughts and prayers are with your sister and family. Let's pray the surgery helps.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
A reminder that Judi's sister, Cis, will be undergoing lung cancer surgery tomorrow (September 14th).

Your continued prayers will be appreciated.

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
I missed the lung cancer part. I am way too familiar with this condition, so prayers will be said during the day tomorrow, and my thoughts will be with her all day.

JacquieP

The prayers never stopped, but we'll send extra today and hope for a good outcome. Cis, we're thinking about you and wishing you well! HUGS!!!!