Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

My Winter Wonderland

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by nieciez, Dec 19, 2009.

1. bostongal

bostongal Well-Known Member

Denise - Thanks for sharing your pictures as it sure is pretty. We are waiting for it to begin here and I am hoping for a nice storm and whitecaps on the ocean. I did hear that they are predicting high winds and if we get them then my house will be rocking! Love that!

Stay warm and safe everyone who is getting winter weather!

Meg

2. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

It is 7:40 and still snowing but much lighter so it looks like it might be ending soon. Digging out tomorow will be a big job for a lot of people. SILs and grandsons are suppose to take care of it for us.

3. Judi

Judi Well-Known Member

Mal just looked out and said the snow is picking up again. We're hoping the neighbor will get the snow blower out tomorrow....if it's not too much snow for it.

Denise, thanks for keeping us posted for what was heading our way! :thumbup:

Here are pictures he took a few minutes ago......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. KathyC

KathyC Well-Known Member

It is beautiful but I have to say I'm not jealous, I'm one those people that hates winter. I feel for those poor people that planned to do a lot of Xmas shopping this weekend. Stay warm & stay safe.

5. gottagoacruzn

gottagoacruzn Well-Known Member

Hi, can I come over and shovel snow off the driveway? I think that would be fun!!

6. Lurline63

Lurline63 Well-Known Member

Still snowless in Massachusetts...

Stay safe, all.

7. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Well-Known Member

Seeing those photos reminds me why we moved to SC when I retired.

8. sage

sage Well-Known Member

The pictures of the snow are gorgeous everyone, and thank your for posting.