Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Mystery Guest on the Legend???

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Kristina (CFF), Sep 19, 2002.

1. Bruce

Bruce Guest

shaking my head.......

2. Hucc

Hucc Guest

this is fun :grin

3. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

Your right Jamman. just noticed that myself! Is it Mystery Guest or Guest's? Ahhhh, and the plot thickens!!!!

4. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

Could it be Seawall herself?

5. Lill

Lill Guest

My guess is CruiseDiva. Toto mentioned in an earlier post that Chaucer had been courting Chickita this week. Am I right?? Am I right?? :lol

6. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

Lill, you may have hit it right on the head with that guess!!!!!

7. Bruce

Bruce Guest

Well Tero was celebrating his anniversary, 30th I think, and he hasn't been on for a few days......but, I really think thats a stretch..... would be great though knowing how much he loved that ship.

8. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

How about Gitte?

9. Bruce

Bruce Guest

She is supposed to be coming over for her cruise, but I don't recall just when it is.

10. Bruce

Bruce Guest

The more I think about it, I bet it is Diva. Like Lill said, she did mention the emails between Chickita and Chaucer...

11. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

And how many people do we know that travel with chickens! ShipMaven and CruiseDiva do! Great guess Lill! My bet would have to be CD also! :thumb But ut oh, just think everyone, 2-Rooster's and 1-Hen!!!! Talk about nekkid chickens running amuck! :lol

12. I still think it is Sunshine. She hasnt posted since her email with John yesturday. And, yes the other could be Diva.

13. Lynn Daniel

Lynn Daniel Guest

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :lol

14. Bruce

Bruce Guest

AHA.... Now we are getting somewhere,,,,, let's all get Lynn

15. LynnD....you guys are cruel!!! :lol

Ok, here is what the "other" mystery guest had to say under detail:

"We\'re going too!!! There are quite a few mystery guests going, so stay close to your computers tommorow night as we will have free computer access, and we\'ll be posting quite a lot!!! Also, the gang will be tailgating on the parking deck on top of the terminal beginning around 1:30 tomorrow afternoon, so if you zoom the ESB cam just right......"

This sounds like Diva.

16. Lynn Daniel

Lynn Daniel Guest

I even know cabin numbers................................. :lol

17. Torture!!!!! Pure and simple! :lol

18. Bruce

Bruce Guest

OK,,, Lynn has decided to play with us,,,,,, off come the gloves,,,,,,,Maybe some one should point Lynn to the Delta thread and let her see what happens when we get our dander up,,,,,,,,,hmmmmm?

19. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

I agree Bruce! Off come the gloves Lynn! Spill the beans or we'll sic' nekkid chickens on ya! :grin

20. Connie Cebee

Connie Cebee Guest

Lets see who has NOT posted today......

Connie