Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Mystery Guest on the Legend???

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Kristina (CFF), Sep 19, 2002.

1. Bruce

Bruce Guest

Carnival.... The line prefered by three out of four Chickens!

2. Churchill

Churchill Guest

well this chicken is not going to attack Lynn. :grin... and I know cabin numbers too :grin

and the names.... and I can tell you that there is at least one mystery guest ROTF...

I will start doing the Chicken scratching on the flight tomorrow... Hey MG.... see you at that tailgate party.... :grin

Chickens of the world...unite!

3. Bruce

Bruce Guest

Well, this is interferring with my nap. I will just go dream about my next cruise on HAL,,,,chuckles.....

4. Lynn Daniel

Lynn Daniel Guest

I'd really tell you who it is but.......I'm chicken.

:lol

5. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Nah lets keep the game going. :grin Afterall it promotes happiness and gives ALL of the feeling of being a team. :lol

6. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Hmmm?????? Now who was that who mentioned the tailgate party???? :grin Gonna have to hunt them down for a COOOOOOOOOL One before the boarding process begins. :lol

7. Hucc

Hucc Guest

maybe you can announce the names tomorrow morning ????

just a thought :)

8. Churchill

Churchill Guest

Hucc... now theres a thought...nah!

9. Cali

Cali Guest

I KNOW it NOT me &*@$% it. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait until March.

10. Maw

Maw Guest

Judi, Jeff Stern, Cruise Diva one of those 3 I bet.

11. Kathy  Atkins

Kathy Atkins Guest

Hey Jeff's been absent these last couple of day's!

12. Well, my guesses re Sunshine or Diva. :D NOW, FESS UP YOU CHICKENS!!! :lol :lol

13. Bruce

Bruce Guest

My money is on Diva.

14. And, what does the winner get?

15. Churchill

Churchill Guest

a dozen eggs :grin

16. :lol :lol Uh...maybe I dont want to know afterall.

17. surfergirl

surfergirl Guest

Still haven't seen sai7seas answer!!!! Diva-could be. Judi could be and if not she is doing the tailgate party as she lives a stone throw away from NYC.
    Curiosity killed the cat. Must be why CHICKENS are going.

:candle

18. Connie Cebee

Connie Cebee Guest

I think it could be Diva and Judi, but, it could be Jeff.

Maw, I thought that S7S posted this morning under Red's topic on Delta. I know that she would have liked to go, sure would be nice if it were her.

19. JackiD

JackiD Guest

I'm betting boB!

Jacki

20. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

There are several. We have clues here, lets do some thinking. Men, women, chickens are the mystery guests. There is a tailgate party on top of the parking garage starting at 1:30 tomorrow. Now, down here in Texas, a tailgate party involves having a vehicle. So, who lives in the NY area that would be driving to the pier to provide the tail for the tailgate party???