• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mystery Guest on the Legend???

C

Churchill

well this chicken is not going to attack Lynn. :grin... and I know cabin numbers too :grin

and the names.... and I can tell you that there is at least one mystery guest ROTF...

I will start doing the Chicken scratching on the flight tomorrow... Hey MG.... see you at that tailgate party.... :grin

Chickens of the world...unite!

B

Bruce

Well, this is interferring with my nap. I will just go dream about my next cruise on HAL,,,,chuckles.....

E

Einstein

Nah lets keep the game going. :grin Afterall it promotes happiness and gives ALL of the feeling of being a team. :lol

E

Einstein

Hmmm?????? Now who was that who mentioned the tailgate party???? :grin Gonna have to hunt them down for a COOOOOOOOOL One before the boarding process begins. :lol

S

surfergirl

Still haven't seen sai7seas answer!!!! Diva-could be. Judi could be and if not she is doing the tailgate party as she lives a stone throw away from NYC.
Curiosity killed the cat. Must be why CHICKENS are going.

:candle

C

Connie Cebee

I think it could be Diva and Judi, but, it could be Jeff.

Maw, I thought that S7S posted this morning under Red's topic on Delta. I know that she would have liked to go, sure would be nice if it were her.

C

CruisinTex

There are several. We have clues here, lets do some thinking. Men, women, chickens are the mystery guests. There is a tailgate party on top of the parking garage starting at 1:30 tomorrow. Now, down here in Texas, a tailgate party involves having a vehicle. So, who lives in the NY area that would be driving to the pier to provide the tail for the tailgate party???