Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Navigator Pictures!

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by sailingrose, Sep 12, 2002.

1. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

2. Sorry, can't see those unless you subscribe to Cruise News Daily. Fortunately, I do and the pictures are very nice. But weird to see the ship interior in unfinished state.

3. Roland

Roland Guest

Yapp, Pics are nice. But what´s weird to see the interior in an unfinished state?

4. Susie W

Susie W Guest

5. And as exected, RCI has changed the balcony design...they are now pushed out from the side of the ship to make the ship bigger...

6. Roland

Roland Guest

7. Ali

Ali Guest

Roland I think you misunderstood the post. Bristol didn't say the pictures were weird, it stated it was "weird" to see the ship in the unfinished state.

8. Am I seeing things or did they make this design different than the other Voyager Class ships by leaving off the bulky steel framing around the balconies on the sides of the ships??? I hope so.

9. Roland

Roland Guest

Ali,
    No, I didn´t misunderstood but may have been a bit blurry in reply. I meant that I can´t see anything weird in an unfinished vessel.

Cruise Couple,
    Yes, the design is different with balconies à la Radiance.