Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

NCL Jewel Aft Cabin--Good?

Discussion in 'Norwegian Cruise Lines' started by saabgal, Oct 3, 2007.

1. saabgal

saabgal Guest

I am looking at an AFT cabin on the Jewel on deck 10. Has anyone been there? Does deck 11 look down into your balcony? How is the movement? Ship is 91,000 tons-do you really feel it? Thanks, and hurry with the answer, I need to get this booked!

2. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Looks to me like U would have a fairly decent private balcony from the photos I have seen. Here is a Link to a Photo ... http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1451737387059187889oSwoTJ in case it does NOT post below.

[​IMG]

Now if someone REAlLY leaned over they could possibly gets aglimpse into your Aft Balcony but that would IMO be a rare occassion. :thumb

3. duskbat

duskbat Guest

sounds real nice. The Jewel is a very nice ship. I remember eating next to the window in aft dining room at nite and i loved to see how fast the ship was moving. was a little movement bt hey its a ship! motion is half the fun :) have a great cruise if u like check out my jewel videos www.youtube.com/duskbatrabbit

4. saabgal

saabgal Guest

I Booked It!!!

5. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Congrats & Enjoy!!! :thumb

6. cruisebuddy

cruisebuddy Guest

You know, for me, I'll take a cabin in steerage, just get me on a ship!

Seriously, I had a cabin, mid-ship, deck 10 on the Jewel and loved it. Great ship.

7. nmnita

nmnita Guest

the Jewel is a really awesome ship, enjoy your cruise.

Nita