Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

NCL Star cabin 9702 information

Discussion in 'Norwegian Cruise Lines' started by Bossladycruising, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Does any have information/pictures of this cabin or one similar? We will be in this cabin in February for our Mexican cruise.
    Thanks in advance.
    Bossladycruising:pride

2. Cruizer

Cruizer Guest

I was just down the ...

[​IMG]

from you in 9586 (same cabin, just further forward). You have a port side ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

balcony cabin ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The birthday decorations and cake do not come with the cabin, unless you have a sister like mine. It has a typical bathroom set up ...

[​IMG]

Oops, sorry about that. That is a GV bathroom. Here is the standard cabin bathroom ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy your cruise ...

[​IMG]

3. Thank you Cruizer for the pictures and captions. Do believe we will enjoy the balcony cabin. Again thank you.
    Bossladycruising:pride

4. nmnita

nmnita Guest

The Star is a great ship with a wonderful crew; don't miss the carasole lounge. As for the cabins, they are a little on the small side, even the balcony cabins but the size is off set by the awesome ship and crew. Enjoy

NIta

5. Does anyone know what is the actual cabin size? I have looked and can't seem to find the size. Not that it matters but I would like to know. I am just glad I am going on another cruise. Thank you.

6. Don Clark

Don Clark Guest

Norwegian Star cabin 9702 is a BC Balcony Cabin. It's one among the hundred standard sized Balcony Cabins on the Star.
    Therefore, the cabin is 166 sq. ft., with a of balcony 38 sq. ft. I've read a review stating the balcony is 40 inches deep. Therefore, it as well as your cabin, will be about 10 to 11 feet wide.

7. [quote Don Clark]Norwegian Star cabin 9702 is a BC Balcony Cabin. It's one among the hundred standard sized Balcony Cabins on the Star.
    Therefore, the cabin is 166 sq. ft., with a of balcony 38 sq. ft. I've read a review stating the balcony is 40 inches deep. Therefore, it as well as your cabin, will be about 10 to 11 feet wide.[/quote]

Thank you for your quick response. Kinda thought that was the size but was not sure. Will have a little more room than the oceanview we had last cruise. Plus we get a balcony to enjoy.

8. spamfreeme

spamfreeme Guest

Hi,
    We are sailing on NCL Star 21Feb09.

Cat BB, 2A and 2C 6yr and 2yr, with my mother and mother-in-law in the cabin beside us.

I upgraded them, I think my 6 year old will want sleep overs with her grandmas and a cabin in Cat G, 2 decks and opposite side away will not work!

This is our 3rd cruise (Holland America, Carnival) and I'm hopefull the freestyle will work out for us.

My mother-in-law is a smoker. Does anyone know if you are allowed to smoke on the balcony?

Thanks!
    Happy Sailing.

9. packercruise

packercruise Guest

Wow nice pics! We will be on the Star next month. Inside though. Did you know that on www.cruisestateromm.com that they will pay you for cabin photos?

10. Cruizer

Cruizer Guest

I found them using at least one of my photos without my permission.

11. packercruise

packercruise Guest

That's strange. They have paid me for every pic I sent them. Were you able to do anything about it?

12. Cruizer

Cruizer Guest

I never tried. It isn't worth 50¢ or $1 to make the effort.