• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need help picking room location on Zenith?

D

DawnL

Trying to decide on a good room location on the Zenith for August, 2003, Bermuda. Can anyone give me advice on Cat. 7 rooms - how obstructed are the views. I think we are leaning towards an oceanview room - which deck/categories should we consider and which deck/areas should be avoided. Should we consider lower decks or higher decks? Thanks for your help!!

B

BSeaBob

DawnL
You might get a peek or two depending on the room but most are blocked off by the lifeboats in Cat 7. All the remaining rooms but for Cat 1 & 2 are exactly the same (inside and out.) Watch for being under dinning rooms and bars and if you are subject to motion at all low and centre is the best and the rooms as I said above are the same. We take a room ahead of the rear elevators cat 5 but 6 woulod be just fine also. (midship elevators do not go to the top of the ship) Cat 8 has portholes and you may loose a litle space due to curve of the ship. Lower decks at stern subject to some noise according to others I have spoken with. Kids play room is at stern also. Great ship our fav.