• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need your thoughts and prayers

KathyC

Please accept my deepest sympathies. I cannot begin to comprehend the pain you must be feeling right now. I am so sorry for your loss.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
((Oh Jamman)) What horrible news ! I am so terribly saddened to hear this. It is every parent's worst nightmare. You have my deepest sympathy. ...

There are tears and prayers for you here.

herb

First Original Member
Oh Jeff... I just happened to take a peek at Cruise@ddicts this morning when I saw this thread and my heart just stopped.. I am so very sorry for what you and Patti must be going through right now. JoAnn & I send our very deepest condolences to you and your entire family....

NiteStar

I was heartbroken when I read about this. I just found out today, but please accept my most heartfelt and sincere condolences. You, Patti and the whole family will be in my thougths and prayers. I cannot even pretend or begin to imagine the absolute devastating heartbreak of losing a child. May God find some way to bring you some kind of peace in the coming days and months.