• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Needing that Rainbow Bridge; lost my best friend today...

J

JeanneM

I would like to pass on my condolences as well. We lost our 12 year old dalmation, "Pebbles" last year in much the same way. I still cry about it occasionally, especially when her daughter "Zero" does some thing that her mom used to do. It's never easy.

My Babies
<http://www.cruise-addicts.com/picturepost/galleries/1383/thumbfurbabies.jpg>

Post Edited (02-24-03 00:50)

T

Tero

Hi Seawall
Our Hearts and Thought are with You !
it's so sad to loose a friend....................

Tero

S

Seawall

Thank you all, so much; you don't know what reading this thread has meant to me. Lots of tears, and I mean LOTS of tears, but I am so thankfull that black butt did not suffer. He was like a son to me. Also, thanks so much for the emails and the ecards; you will never know how much they helped, as well. Again, thanks.

M

MamaTene

Seawall, sincere sympathy to you and Marv at this time of loss. I know the pain is almost unbearable for you folks as these furbabies of ours are truly members of our family.

C

Charles

I'm so sorry too, Seawall. Losing a pet is as bad as losing a child. You will be together again in the future.

Charles

D

DeniseZ

Cathy, my heart is breaking for you and the tears are rushing down my face. May he rest in peace and my prayers are with you for your loss. I know how much our furbabies wrap their selves around our hearts. God Bless.

P

PattyK

Cathy,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. No one can understand what you are going through unless they have been through it themselves. We lost our beloved Brandy 3 months ago and it is still painful to think about. Our surviving dog, Alex, isn't the same without his big sister.

Try to focus on the happy memories and the joy he brought you for all those years. Smile when you think of him chasing the squirrels at rainbow bridge....and know that you will be reunited some day.

Thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

PattyK

L

logcabin

Oh Cathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Having lost my lab Benny from the same thing a few years ago( he was 3 years old), I know your pain. ((((((((((((Cathy)))))))))

H

Hooked

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm not a person of a lot of words, this is devastating to me. If you remember we lost our Lab a couple of weeks ago, they are special dogs and become such wonderful friends. Time will heal. Maybe that is the best way to go sounds like he didn't suffer.

S

Sea Turtle

I am saddened by your loss. My two little furry girls send you hugs to lighten your heavy heart.

L

Lisa63

((((((((( Cathy )))))))))

My sincere condolences to you and your family. I like to think that ALL of our precious furbabies are keeping each other company at the Rainbow Bridge.

S

sloomis

I am so sorry to hear this! What a terrible thing to happen! Stay strong and we are here if you need us!
CruiserSara

C

Cricket

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cathy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} How I feel for you to lose a best friend. Our pets truly are our best friends, maybe even moreso. I know you will miss him terribly, but he had a wonderful life with people he loved. He went doing something he loved and at least he went quickly. I hope your days ahead can be comforting to you to know all the good things about your furbaby.

T

TerryO

Seawall, I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you are feeling.Please know that my thought and prayers are with you.

C

CruisinTex

Seawall, so sorry to hear about Black Butt. Our furbabies are our children. You're in our thoughts. :angel

S

sunset

Seawall, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. My heart aches for you. I know how comforting it is to know that so many people care. I've been there. The pain will slowly go away to be replaced by happy memories.

Sue