• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Negril Beach Jamica

P

princessbubbles

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how far Negril Beach is from Montego Bay. We're going on the Coral Princess and she stops in Montego Bay, or you can suggest a nice beach or resort to go to. Thank You, Robin

C

Carmen

Its going to be about a hour and a half. Roads are very rough.
But you won't regret going to the beach it is so beautiful. Have Fun. Carmen

J

JohnG

Try this one right in Montego Bay and save the ride:
<http://www.doctorscavebathingclub.com/>

We used it on a stop there.

P

princessbubbles

Thanks so much for your sugestions. Rather than travel that far we will go to Doctors cave it looks really nice. Thank you for posting the site for me! Robin

K

Kev

the roads to Negril from Montego Bay have recently been paved and the ride is not at all rough. I know because I have been there recently.

M

MARIANNE

NO, THE ROADS AREN'T SO BAD BUT (AND THIS IS A BIG BUT) YOU WILL BE APPROACHED CONSTANTLY ON THIS BEACH BY PEOPLE SELLING DRUGS. I DON'T KNOW HOW THE OTHER MAJOR BEACHES ARE BUT THIS ONE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT A PAIN. THEY ARE FAMOUS FOR THEIR LITTLE TABLE SET UPS WHERE YOU CAN BUY A BEER AND GET A FREE JOINT. DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL IN JAMAICA EVEN IF THEY ARE OUT IN THE OPEN. ALSO, ANY WOMAN WALKING ALONE MUST BE CAREFUL OF MEN OFFERING THEIR SERVICES FOR MONEY. ADD TO THAT THE HAIR BRAIDERS AND, WELL, NEED I SAY MORE.