• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NEW! 2002 Roll Call! Sign In!

B

beachmom5

<HTML>On the first day of this new year come one and all!

Sign in oldies and newbies!

Hubby and I reside on Hutchinson Island, Florida, 50 miles up the coast from Palm Beach.

Leaving just 2 months from today to fly to Buenos Aires for a cruise around the horn and back to Miami.

My memories are waiting to be made this year!

Connie</HTML>

S

Suez

<HTML>Signing In from Wichita, KS....we've taken one cruise (to Alaska in 2000) and hope there will be another on the horizon at some point in time!!

Suez</HTML>

G

Gigi

<HTML>We are from western mass,took our first vacation/cruise in twenty-two years. BtW we decided it might last and tied the knot May 26,2001. Our son is overseas on active duty.I work for our great state, hubby drives truck for a local company. Our son is headed for a carreer in law-enforcement.I am very happy to have found this board!</HTML>

C

Carmaster

<HTML>Greetings everyone ! Carolyn and myself (Gene) are back from our Granduer cruise. We live in Toms River, N.J. We had a fabulous time and will make an attempt of a review as soon as possible.
Gene</HTML>

L

Linda & Jim Johnston

<HTML>Happy New Year everyone. Looking forward to our next cruise in just another 33 days. Not that we're counting or anything. Glad we found this board. Have gotten much information though don't post very often. Hope to change that in this coming year.</HTML>

C

cruzqueen

<HTML>Julie checking in from the Houston, TX area. Heading down under for the Regal Princess Sydney to Auckland on 1/24/02. I'm a frequent lurker and sometime poster who is addicted to the heart and humor of the folks here at Cruise-@ddicts.

Joe and I have 3 grown kids, 3 grandsons and we each have a mom we look after. He loves to play dominoes, I love to play puter. Mostly we love each other & we love to cruise.</HTML>

S

seasick

<HTML>Hi Beachmom5; We are your neighbor's from Hobe Sound FL. I don't post often but stop in several times a day. Love this site, and have learned a lot.
Happy New Year to all.</HTML>

B

Beckiep

<HTML>Beckie and David in Central CT. No kids, but to kitties. Been on two cruises--western Carib. on Sea Princess (Dec. 2000) and Tahiti on Ren. R4 (Aug. 2001). No cruises/vacations planned right now. Maybe in the fall for our anniversary.</HTML>

D

Dolphin

<HTML>Happy New Years everyone!
I reside in a small community 12 miles west of Akron, Ohio. I have lived in NE Ohio all of my life.
I am hoping to book a southern Caribbean cruise for the end of the year(Nov. or Dec.), just trying to get my "cruise mates"(sisters and niece) to make a commitment on a sailing date. :dance

:OH</HTML>

M

MsAir

<HTML>Lois & Roger (airgunnerusn) from Southwest Missouri - signing in.
1992 - Carnival Festivale- southern Caribbean
1996- Carnival Imagination- western Caribbean
1998 - RCCL Grandeur of the Seas- eastern Caribbean
1999- Celebrity Century- eastern Caribbean
2000- Carnival Sensation- western Caribbean
2002- RCCL Vision of the Seas- Panama Canal in 19 days
and airgunner on numerous big gray Navy ships with airplanes on the roof.
Smooth sailing everyone into 2002.</HTML>

C

Cruzship

<HTML>Cruzship & Nitemary, aka Frank & Mary, from Long Island, New York. 16 cruises in 10 years. Celebrity our fave..</HTML>

P

paulfredo

<HTML>Hi from Paul & Dixie,

Lebanon, IN, 20 miles NW of Indianapolis on I-65. After the constant nagging of my brother and sister-in-law (Stargazerm31 & Pam) we went on our first cruise in June and also joined this board. Of course we were immediately @ddicted (cruising and this board) and had to go again in October. We will be on Summit 2/25/02 for an 11 nt. and booked for NCL Star 7 nt. sailing 7/14/02.

Have a wonderful, cruise-filled, Happy New Year!

paulfredo</HTML>

S

Sandy

<HTML>Sandy from upstate NY. Husband, son, and I are going to Hawaii on the NCL Star Jan 6th, and then will be going on the Summit at Easter. Love to cruise!</HTML>

J

Jay

<HTML>Happy New Year!!
Jay & Linda from Laconia, New Hampshire. Second cruise coming up on the Grand Princess for the western caribbean with our two boys and their wives.</HTML>

E

Emmy

<HTML>Good Morning and Happy New Year from Sault Ste Marie Ontario Canada...the hub of the Great Lakes. Almost at double digits for my April 15 cruise on Sun Princess. Now that it is 2002 the cruise seems so much closer. Hope everyone has wonderful cruises this year.

Emmy</HTML>

T

Toto

<HTML>Pudgey and Toto checking in from Chapman, Kansas here, the land of OZ with the Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, Tin Man, Dorothy and the Great Wizard. Not to mention all of those Witches both good and bad ones! :wave</HTML>

P

PEB

<HTML>My wife and I are from Duluth Minnesota. Our next cruise is on the Mercury sailing from San Diego through the Canal to Fort Lauderdale on April 17. We have been married 29 years have three kids and tree grandkids.</HTML>