Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

NEW! 2002 Roll Call! Sign In!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by beachmom5, Jan 1, 2002.

1. judy

judy Guest

<HTML>Hi from the Land of Lincoln. Central Illinois.
    Bill and I are getting ready for cruise #8 in a couple of weeks.
    Happy New Year everyone!!!</HTML>

2. <HTML>hi i am from nz and haven't cruised YET! :jump</HTML>

3. Teri W.

Teri W. Guest

<HTML>Teri W. from central Florida. About 20 cruises (lost count!) with Hawaii coming up in 2002.</HTML>

4. BillPSF

BillPSF Guest

<HTML>Happy New Year to all from San Francisco. Will be taking our 14th cruise in Jan.</HTML>

5. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

<HTML>John and Susie from Northern Jersey. Looking forward to cruise number10, will be in October but not sure to where.</HTML>

6. <HTML>Marc and Jan from Greensburg Pennsylvania. Happy New Year to all of you and thanks for being here. I don't know what we'd do without you guys. All of you halp feed our addiction until the next cruise.</HTML>

7. margie

margie Guest

<HTML>Just returned from Radiance of the Seas, Panama Canal, in November. Counting the days till February 3, 2002, Legend of the Seas, Auckland-Sydney. Dick and I are from Clarence, NY (near Buffalo) and, yes, we just had 7 feet of snow in 5 days....what fun!</HTML>

8. logcabin

logcabin Guest

<HTML>Carolyn and Robert checking in from Maryland, going on our second cruise in March on the Grand to celebrate our 20th.

Love this place.</HTML>

9. Nancy

Nancy Guest

<HTML>John and Nancy from Fruita CO.
    Holland Rotterdam March 27th 2002 10 day Panama Canal
    Hope to sail March 11, 2003 on Sun Princess 15 day round trip L.A. to Hawaii.</HTML>

10. Majj4

Majj4 Guest

<HTML>Jill & Mike (and Jason & Ali) from Bowie, MD Happy New Year to all!

87 days and counting.</HTML>

11. <HTML>Happy New Year everyone!! Checking in from Somerset, New Jersey.</HTML>

12. reese

reese Guest

<HTML>Cary, NC</HTML>

13. Hucc

Hucc Guest

<HTML>Greetings from Northeastern Massachusetts.

My cruises to date:

* September 1998 - Boston/Bermuda - NCL Majesty

* April 1998 - Boston/Bermuda - NCL Majesty

* November 1999 - Miami/Jamaica/Nassau/Princess Cays (yes, that's right -- we went to Princess's private island while being on Norwegian Cruise Lines) - NCL Sky

* August 2000 - Miami/Nassua/Coco Cay - RCCL Majesty of the Seas

* February 2001 - San Juan/Barbados/St. Lucia/St. Kitts/St. Maarten/St. Thomas - Ocean Princess

* September 2001 - Boston/Bermuda - NCL Majesty

Next on the agenda:
    February 2002 - Fort Lauderdale/Princess Cays/Grand Caymen/Cozumel/Majahual - Grand Princess</HTML>

14. Gitte

Gitte Guest

<HTML>Gitte from the Netherlands.</HTML>

15. Pam H

Pam H Guest

<HTML>Pam & Danny in Austin, Texas. #4 cruise celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on March 2nd aboard Radiance of the Sea.

May 2002 be a wonderful year for all.</HTML>

16. Imacrusing

Imacrusing Guest

<HTML>Linda and Gene ...North Carolina.....both retired

Next cruise Zaandam back to backs 3/4 and 3/14

Love cruising</HTML>

17. Kathy

Kathy Guest

<HTML>:wave Hi, better late than never I guess. Kathy and George checking in from Sylvania, OH (NW Ohio area). 17 cruises so far for us, hoping #18 will be this spring. Celebrity is our favorite line but have never had a bad cruise.

Hey, Kelly and Larry, you're from the Toledo area, we must be neighbors! Too bad you missed our Ohio board meeting in July - George and I hosted it at Hoster's at the Docks on the river in downtown Toledo. Had a good crowd and lots of fun. Hope to do it again this year.

Happy New Year to All ! ! !

:usa</HTML>

18. tacotoots

tacotoots Guest

<HTML>A day late, but I'm adding my wishes for the best of new years to you ALL!</HTML>

19. Cricket

Cricket Guest

<HTML>Greetings from Kathy and Rich,

We live in Hampstead, Maryland; home of the Ravens! To date we have been on 17 cruises, and our last cruise was on the Regal Empress, which happens to be the very first ship we ever sailed! It was called the Olympia back in those good old days. We wish all our Cruise Addicts the best New year!</HTML>

20. Ali

Ali Guest

<HTML>Whoa, almost missed this post. Signing in from the Adventure sitting docked in Aruba right now. Ali and daughter from the Sunny suburbs of Chicago. Next one is Easter and then Christmas of this year....Have a great year everyone.

Ali</HTML>