Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

NEW! 2002 Roll Call! Sign In!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by beachmom5, Jan 1, 2002.

1. rocster

rocster Guest

<HTML>Rocster and the Mrs reporting in from Tampa, Florida.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, best wishes to every one for the new year!</HTML>

2. BeverleyS

BeverleyS Guest

<HTML>I'm late as usual - Joe and Beverley from NJ saying hi and wishing everyone a Happy 2002!</HTML>

3. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

<HTML>Denise.... from western suburbs of Chicago, Il. Going on the Enchantment Jan. 27th, 02, ........with my Mom, Aunt, and sister.</HTML>

4. <HTML>Bryan Pearson, and wife Celestine, checking in from sunny Hawaii.</HTML>

5. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

<HTML>Happy, Healthy, Peaceful New Year from the desert Southwest - Arizona.

Hope you all have some pleasant cruises in 2002.</HTML>

6. Ed Wynn

Ed Wynn Guest

<HTML>Ed and Roe Wynn from the Entertainment Capital of the World -- Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Looking forward t0 three more cruises in 2002 which will bring our overall total to 35.</HTML>

7. Bob in CT

Bob in CT Guest

<HTML>Bob & Naomi from Ct
    VOS 1-6-02..................................</HTML>

8. Budracer

Budracer Guest

<HTML>Hello and Happy New Year from South West Missouri. Grand Princess 1-6-02. 1st cruise, probably not our last from what I've heard hear.</HTML>

9. <HTML>Hi and Happy New Year everybody. Robin and George from northern RI. Been on 9 cruises 10th will be the Ocean Princess March 30, we're finally double digit midgets.</HTML>

10. Mar

Mar Guest

<HTML>Happy New Year to all. Marlene and Don from Chicago, IL. Victory on Jan. 20th with two sons, two daughters, and two sons-in-law.</HTML>

11. CruzinJoan

CruzinJoan Guest

<HTML>Happy New Year!
    Joan here, from Pennsylvania. Lucky enough to have cruised 19 times in last three years, with number 20 coming up on 1/7/02 (Only 3 more days -- yes!!!).

A bad day at sea is SO MUCH BETTER than a good day at work!</HTML>

12. sailinsal

sailinsal Guest

<HTML>Happy Days in 2002! from So Calif, Rowland Heights, , last cruise Baltic on the Crown Princess., last July,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,next one still trying to decide..........put money down while on the ship then.................cannot live without checking the board and enjoying all the cruise friends................went to So Calif meeting of Cruise addicts last March,,,,,,,,,,,,let's get another one together, Lady Jag, and Bruin Steve?????????????????? from sailin sal and Phil.</HTML>

13. Terri

Terri Guest

<HTML>Many Many Happy Days in 2002 for everyone. Signing in from Lancaster, California (Antelope Valley, High Desert Area, near where the shuttle lands on the West Coast). Last cruise was 12/2/01 on the Vision of the Seas. Next is booked for March 7, 2003 10-Night Extended Caribbean on the RCCL Brilliance of the Seas!

Attended the West Coast Cruise Addicts meeting last March. Met LadyJag, BruinSteve & SailinSal! We had a wonderful time.

Lee & Terri</HTML>

14. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

<HTML>Hello from Prairie Village, KS, a suburb of KC. Hubby and I will be flying out on Friday headed for our second cruise on Carnival, this time on the Destiny, on January 6th. He's a manager for a national chain of transmission repair shops, I'm a secretary and second mom to a group of stockbrokers.

Debbie</HTML>

15. travelpower1

travelpower1 Guest

<HTML>Hi- checking in from central VIrginia near Richmond-- and there's at least 2 inches of snow on the ground and still falling-----NEED A CRUISE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just did the Celebrity Millennium over Thanksgiving and the Windsurf in the Med this past May---saving up for the next one!!!

Happy New Year!</HTML>

16. Patti

Patti Guest

<HTML>Hi all!

Happy New Year! Marshal and Patti from Pittsburgh, PA and we're anxiously awaiting our 20th anniversary cruise on Jan. 19th! It will be our 5th cruise and on our favorite line, Celebrity - I can't wait to see the Infinity!</HTML>

17. Pam R

Pam R Guest

<HTML>
    Pam and Joel from Chicago suburbs. Have lurked for a while and now finally posting.

'89 Carnival Celebration
    '92 RCCL Sovereign
    '96 Celebrity Galaxy
    '00 Disney Magic

1/26/02 Golden Princess - Yipee!!!!!!!!</HTML>