New Add-On Thread - Name That Show

K

Karry

Oh wow, there are so many....I just loved Red Skelton and Carol Burnett too. Really GOOD BIG belly laughs without resorting to foul language and trashiness. I loved Lucy too! :) And Sonny and Cher....she was/is just so gorgeous...I loved to watch it each week just for the WOW factor...see what kind of outfits she had on and how she wore her hair...:)P)

M

Mal D. Olive

Let's see....

The Soupy Sales Show...With White Fang and Black tooth! My kinda show!!!

Then years later .... Rowan & Martin's Laugh in....."Verrryyy interesting.....but stupid"!!!

K

Karry

=yeah Imagine how busy the ONE bartender Isaac would be with all us Cruise @ddicts on a single Love Boat cruise! =eek :grin :cheers

K

korinalacount

Hawaii Five-O,Book em Dano!
The Avengers!
The Persuauders!
Plantet of the Apes!
Cagney and Lacey!
I could go on and on!

R

Rubysky

Denise, you got your shows mixed up.

"[small]Hawaiian Eye....Kookie Kookie, leand me your comb![/small]"

Kookie was in 77 Sunset Strip.

I've seen both shows on one of the oldies cable channels. Forget which one.

H

herb

[quote Whimsy]Dark Shadows.[/quote]

OMG I used to hurry home from school to watch that one. Really got spooky when they went back in time and Qeuntin was no longer a ghost.

I did see re-runs years later and noticed how many script mistakes they made, but nonetheless really enjoyed it when I was growing up.

My pick: The Flintstones........ still remember when it was a PRIME TIME show! :)

G

gram

:wave :wave :wave

The Buffalo Bob Smith with Hoody Doody Show

Red Skelton show

Carol Burnett

So many good old shows now gone!!!!!!! Bring back the clean comedy!!

N

nieciez

[quote Rubysky]Denise, you got your shows mixed up.

"[small]Hawaiian Eye....Kookie Kookie, lend me your comb![/small]"

Kookie was in 77 Sunset Strip.

I've seen both shows on one of the oldies cable channels. Forget which one.[/quote]

:lol You are so right Regina....they were on the same time frame and I was pretty young at the time. IF I am not mistaken they might have done a few cross over episodes between the two shows.

77 Sunset Strip was the first hour-length private detective series in American television history. It was also the first in a series of ABC clones that included Bourbon Street Beat, Hawaiian Eye and Surfside 6â€â€all of which were eventually revealed to share the same fictional universe.

N

NiteStar

"It's About Time" with Imogene Coco....Theme song started like this......."It's about time, it's about space, it's about two men in the strangest place".

K

Karry

Are you allowed to post more than twice? :grin All in the Family. Who remembers Sammy Davis, Jr. planting a kiss on Archie? :X I loved Flipper and Lassie too. :)

M

mrsrocster

I was going to say Flipper too! :) How about Charlies Angels, Dukes of Hazzard, Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest.........oooh, and another one for Daytime TV........The Doctors!

Michelle