Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

NEW Dependency-----Cruise Addict!!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Friendly C's, May 1, 2001.

1. Friendly C's

Friendly C's Guest

Can you imagine what it's like for a Cruise Addict to be watching all those lucky people walk the gangplank onto such lavish cruise ships all summer long and not be able to do it himself. Only one cruise, that's all I need , just one, please!!!!

2. glo-ree-bee

glo-ree-bee Guest

Just do it!!!! Put it on credit card and pay it off each month after you get back. You'll never know the wonderful experience til you try it and there are good deals all around. Get you a TA you trust and go for it.

3. Donna

Donna Guest

Or do like we do. Book a year in advance. Put alittle in a savings account each week. When the time comes, you have enough to pay for your cruise. Also, half the fun is the planning and you have a whole year to do it.

Find a good T/A and get a good bargin. I am sure they have 3 or 4 days with the new ships that are reasonable.

Go for it!

Good Luck and enjoy.
    dsw

4. Priscilla

Priscilla Guest

Gee, did you call it a gangplank instead of a gangway in hopes that all those you envy would fall directly into the ocean? Actually, this IS an addiction!

5. joschmo

joschmo Guest

definitely a freudian slip there!! for those walking the gangplank!

i agree with everybody -- just do it!!!!

and enjoy!!!

6. Friendly C's

Friendly C's Guest

That's what an addict needs.........a support group!!!TeeeHee.

7. KarenO

KarenO Guest

I know where you're coming from. That's the way I felt until our first cruise last year. Once we went, we'll do anything to go more. Such fun!

8. Debbie

Debbie Guest

We felt major withdrawal and just had to book - after a whole lot of calls we got a decent deal (for this time of year) and leave in a week and a half - I can't wait! Just Do it - or actually book it for fall and enjoy the suspense - I really do think all the research and fun you have right before you go is great! :) Debbie

9. Denise P.

Denise P. Guest

Donna was right about booking a year in advance and enjoying the anticipation, I've had more fun researching, reviewing,ordering clothes catalogs, ship catalogs, spending time here on the board and just daydreaming, it makes a rough day at work a little easier too sometimes.
    Go For It!!
    Denise P