• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NEW FORUM GAME: The Person Below You Thread

A

audrey

false but the first cruise we went on many years ago we put dh meds in suitcase and they did not come to very late never did that again. When we got out of car in SF they told us to make sure we had all your meds with you on carry on not in suit cases.

The person below me always books all tours thru ship

K

Kim1319

False. Its not that I don't like them. I just have never gone in to gamble.

The person below me is still in touch with friends they've met on board (other than those they've met on cruise addict group cruises)

G

GloBug

[size=large]it's true.[/size] I met some gals on a roll call on another board, and though we didn't get to spend much time on board with each other, we communicate all the time, and make each other cards, etc. Jan and Kate are even trying to swing a visit out to SF soon (since I don't fly...)

The person below me bring on their own wine and water.

K

KatCruiser

False, Diet Coke is my soda (or pop) of choice.

The person below likes to soak in the hot tub after dinner and the show.

H

Hucc

TRUE ... We've seen a couple of bridges, NCL Majesty, Ocean Princess.... They were cool.

THe person below me gets 2 desserts after dinner

S

Sea Turtle

Yes, Transatlantic 2003 RCI Grandeur of the Seas--took tour of bridge.

Cruiser below works to cruise? =COOL

M

Matt Gray

false don't drink booze at all, and i'm a salesperson, go figure.

person below me wants Ducks to win tonight.

L

Lisa63

The person below me gets 2 desserts after dinner - False. Often, I don't even have one.

Cruiser below works to cruise? - False, but whatever's left over after paying monthly bills goes towards vacations (mainly cruising)

person below me wants Ducks to win tonight - False, as I want the hockey season to go on. :)

The person below me brings a photo of his/her pet on the cruise to place on the nightstand.

S

spinkens

False, but we are always thinking of our Jack Russel and hoping he hasn't caught the cat.

The person below me goes to the cooking demonstrations.

G

GloBug

I've been to one, and it was fun! I want to attend more!

The person below me asks the steward to put additional mattress pads on the bed.

B

Beryl

False. I have always had a great sleep onboard too!

The person below me wants to do an EXOTIC cruise! I sure do..Asia is what I have in mind!

W

Whimsy

True if Tahiti is exotic. After DD is out on her own DH and I are going to be looking into booking. Unfortunately, we could have many years to go yet.

The person below me likes to go to the comedy shows onboard.

S

Sea Turtle

Yes, I do enjoy the comedy shows.

Cruiser below always arrives at embarkation port at least one day in advance of sailing?

N

Nanni-B.

TRUE! We have always arrived at our departure port at LEAST one day earlier, sometimes two.

The person below me has won a hairy chest contest :)