• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NEW SITE STYLE - How do you like our NEW Look?

Einstein

Definitely a cleaner look. :biggrin: Like others the font is a bit smaller IMO and might be better a tad larger. :scratch: Only other issue I found was with Log In issues with Firefox & Chrome and I sent ya a PM on that as only way I could log in was via IE. :doubleup: Looks like Tapatalk kept me Logged In even thru the changes on the Tablet.

Re-Edit ... Looks like I solved the Log In issues with Firefox and Chrome as I went back to the Forums Page and then it allowed Log in.
:clap:

Hooked

Looks good John. I wasn'tt able to login using IE. I read E's post and went back to the Forum main page and was able to log in.

Mbandy

Very nice :doubleup:

As others have said, a very crisp and clean look, I love it.

Oh and thanks to bob for rescuing my snorkel man sig from his watery grave. Nice to have him back :clap:

bob

Community Manager
Staff member
It's time limited Michael, you have to post often to make sure he doesn't go to a watery grave............... :whistle:

Mbandy

It's time limited Michael, you have to post often to make sure he doesn't go to a watery grave............... :whistle:

No worries bob... I have a new laptop. :boogie:

Don't have to post from my iPhone as much now. Thanks again!

seamom

I've adapted. I do find it difficult to distinguish which posts are new since my last visit. Not bold enough for this aging eyes? Otherwise, I'm good.