Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

NEW SITE STYLE - How do you like our NEW Look?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

2. George C

George C Well-Known Member

I like it, thanks

3. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

Great job John! Clean and crisp, I like it!

4. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

Definitely a cleaner look. :biggrin: Like others the font is a bit smaller IMO and might be better a tad larger. :scratch: Only other issue I found was with Log In issues with Firefox & Chrome and I sent ya a PM on that as only way I could log in was via IE. :doubleup: Looks like Tapatalk kept me Logged In even thru the changes on the Tablet.

Re-Edit ... Looks like I solved the Log In issues with Firefox and Chrome as I went back to the Forums Page and then it allowed Log in.
    :clap:

5. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

Looks good John. I wasn'tt able to login using IE. I read E's post and went back to the Forum main page and was able to log in.

6. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

Very nice :doubleup:

As others have said, a very crisp and clean look, I love it.

Oh and thanks to bob for rescuing my snorkel man sig from his watery grave. Nice to have him back :clap:

7. bob

bob Chief Engineer Staff Member

It's time limited Michael, you have to post often to make sure he doesn't go to a watery grave............... :whistle:

8. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

No worries bob... I have a new laptop. :boogie:

Don't have to post from my iPhone as much now. Thanks again!

9. maw

maw Wordsmith

I just change the font size. I really like the white background very clean looking

10. seamom

seamom Well-Known Member

I've adapted. I do find it difficult to distinguish which posts are new since my last visit. Not bold enough for this aging eyes? Otherwise, I'm good.