Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

New to Cruise Addicts Forums

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by LAC2, Oct 25, 2010.

1. LAC2

LAC2 Active Member

I there.

We are cruising Emerald Princess this 11/8/10.

Anyone have experience with Caribe VS Suite C750? We were just upgraded to this room from an AD Gty to an AA Mini to this one. Yippee!

2. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

No, no experience for C750 to share, unfortunately!!, just want to say great upgrade and welcome to C@'s!! And, that I hope you have a wonderful cruise!! :doubleup:

3. earl_m

earl_m Social Host

Welcome to cruise-addicts. unfortunely I have have not cruise with Princess yet, maybe some day . I am sure someone will be able to answer your question.

4. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you join the Crew ....

5. Cruizer

Cruizer Well-Known Member

The inside of the room is bigger, however, the balcony is actually smaller. Also, the balcony is fully exposed, while the Caribe deck balconies are half covered and half exposed.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Congrats on your upgrade and welcome to our community

7. bob

bob Chief Engineer Staff Member

You will love it. Rear facing, LARGE balcony, sleeping area separated from the living area and plenty of room to move around. Only down side is that because of its location you are a long walk from everything, but I'm sure you'll manage.........................:whistle: