Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

newbie with a few questions

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by SteveD, Oct 29, 2007.

1. SteveD

SteveD Guest

Hi again, were traveling on the Liberty in 25 days yipee cant wait , my wife has done her pre cruise shop ... if I hear the words does my bum look big in this one more time i'll jump out of the window....anyway do we need to take towels for the loungers ? , whats the bar prices like on board ?

2. mizzenmast

mizzenmast Guest

No need for Towels they are provided, previous experience 2 beach towels in the room. and drink on the boat are around 5 bucks plus the preset gratuity and possibly your own tip.

Tell her the bum looks good no matter what!!!

3. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote mizzenmast]

Tell her the bum looks good no matter what!!![/quote]

I wouldn't tell her her bum looks good......every time she asked I'd tell her that the clothes make her bum look fat. It'll go on for years if you do otherwise.

4. SteveD

SteveD Guest

HA HA The words no dear and yes dear work wonders I just have to remember which order to say them in.

5. PH8

PH8 Guest

My husband says the trick is saying "Anything you want,dear"....

Lucky for him,I am not a big spender...

6. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

That's good, because he doesn't really mean it:)D.

7. PH8

PH8 Guest

Seeing as you were my first husband,I can say "you dont know anything".:p

8. PH8

PH8 Guest

Too late....... you should have thought about THAT before....

Sorry OP for getting waaaaaaaaaaay off topic.......

9. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Yea, I know.....dumb *ss me.

At the time it was really hard that you insisted on having the chickens, goats and pigs in the back yard.....then you wouldn't clean up after them.

10. Kathie-K2

Kathie-K2 Guest

You "kids" are just too funny!! :D

11. PH8

PH8 Guest

San----------Great.now I see your mother is interferring AGAIN...........you were always a mommas boy...;)

12. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Yea, but look at my momma.....she's a real cutie.....oops, probably shouldn't say that about my momma....but it's true.

13. Kathie-K2

Kathie-K2 Guest

Thanks Sweet Boy!! :girly

I never did like when you brought that PH girl home to see us. She was always so pushy and had a big butt! Hee Hee. Good that you found someone who really cares for you and not all your MONEY!! :)P)

14. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote Kathie-K2]Thanks Sweet Boy!! :girly

I never did like when you brought that PH girl home to see us. She was always so pushy and had a big butt! Hee Hee. Good that you found someone who really cares for you and not all your MONEY!! :)P)[/quote]Hey,cant say I was stupid though......look who got alimony,Mama....

Speaking of big butts, have you looked in the mirror lately? ::eek:

15. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

but, but, but....oh never mind, I better not say it.

I need to talk to you about the alimony PH.....I'm gonna take a cruise with my momma and need some extra cash.

16. PH8

PH8 Guest

Bite me....

17. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

You always were a biter.....got the scars to prove it....momma used to have to patch them up. So wadya think.....take about $500 less per month....that would suit me just fine.

18. PH8

PH8 Guest

Take me to court,but you know you'll lose.......cuz you're a loser,no matter what ur momma says...ask her.you'll attached to her apron strings so she cant be far off...

19. kasey

kasey Guest

[quote PH8]Take me to court,but you know you'll lose.......cuz you're a loser,no matter what ur momma says...ask her.you'll attached to her apron strings so she cant be far off...[/quote]

You tell him sis.. "we" know you just felt sorry for him when you married that uppity old "city slicker"....

20. reggae

reggae Guest

You guys are hilarious....where can I read more?