Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

newbie with a few questions

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by SteveD, Oct 29, 2007.

1. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote reggae]You guys are hilarious....where can I read more?[/quote]

We're at the Performing Arts center now thru the weekend.... ;)

Thanks KC...you are a great sister....I know you all tried to warn me,but hey,it was his bankroll I was after.......nothing more...I mean What more could he have offered?? (td)

2. kasey

kasey Guest

We're at the Performing Arts center now thru the weekend....

And after that we'll be on the "road"... cause somebody was late with their check..again..

3. Kathie-K2

Kathie-K2 Guest

Now you 2 girls sure have a nasty way of talking about my Sweet Son. He was good for all those years when he gave you nice trips, a magnificent home, sport cars, bought you jewelry at every port of call and now you trash him here. Not the nice Southern Belle I thought you were at all.

Don't you worry Son.......we'll do just fine on our Round the World cruise. Mama has money I stashed away from when your Pappy was running that illegal gambling joint in Vegas when you were a youngster.

And my BUTT isn't as FAT as you think it is young lady!! I never pay it any attention because it's "behind" me!!

4. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote PH8]Take me to court,but you know you'll lose.......cuz you're a loser,no matter what ur momma says...ask her.you'll attached to her apron strings so she cant be far off...[/quote]

Yea, maybe I will lose, but I still get a lot of satisfaction from knowing that the butt implants [and others] that I paid for turned out so badly over time.

Wow, I started off being nice to you PH.....but look at all the mud you're slinging.

Hey Mama, can I come home for dinner tonight?....I need a hug.

5. Kathie-K2

Kathie-K2 Guest

Actually SON ........I'm going on a HOT DATE tonight, so you'll have to make it another weekend. Enjoy that NEW CAR I just bought you!! :daisy And remember to turn the "Other Cheek" if someone is not being nice to you!! :cool:

6. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Can't turn the other cheek....I went too far with the implant comment. Alimony is going to go up now.

7. PH8

PH8 Guest

Thats right.......My attorney is hitting you up with defammation of character...

So take that,bigbuttMama!

[​IMG]

8. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

You have character now........? Wow.

9. Kathie-K2

Kathie-K2 Guest

[size=medium]She's ALWAYS BEEN a CHARACTER!! :)D That was half the problem between you!! She wanted to "ACT" things out and you were just too "Straight" for her!! [/size]

10. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Thanks for the feedback...it hurt.....but that's OK. Hated to lose her.

I notice that she is no longer talking to me.....must have gotten the word from her lawyer.

11. PH8

PH8 Guest

I was told no further communication till our court date...........see ya then..

12. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Oh Lord, not again.....how much is it costing me this time?

13. Kathie-K2

Kathie-K2 Guest

Let's just say that "Selling" that house right now will help pay for some of what I heard she's asking for.

Someday you'll learn to just leave well enough alone Son!! I tried to tell you she was a GOLD DIGGER way back then and you just wouldn't listen to me. Just don't think I'm going to get you out of this JAM YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS TIME!! I have to save my bucks for my new Boob Job!! :girly

14. PH8

PH8 Guest

Mama.....instead of boobs, try brains......cuz I think what is between your ears is one big boob anyway..so you have enuf of them.....

Like mother,like son....... (td)

15. Kathie-K2

Kathie-K2 Guest

[size=medium]Well I'll BE!! And all this time I thought you "Really Liked Me"!! :)D

Just in case anyone is reading this ........don't take any of it serious!!
    [/size]

16. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote Kathie-K2][size=medium]

Just in case anyone is reading this ........don't take any of it serious!!
    [/size][/quote]WHY NOT??? =huh

17. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote PH8]Like mother,like son....... (td)[/quote]

Hey, I don't have boobs.....not very big ones anyway. But, as you clearly know, I had all the brains in the family.

18. kasey

kasey Guest

[quote sanjoseca][quote PH8]Like mother,like son....... (td)[/quote]

Hey, I don't have boobs.....not very big ones anyway. But, as you clearly know, I had all the brains in the family.[/quote]

And that's certainly up for debate too... after all look who you married!! Sorry sis...

19. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Yea, but I got out of the marriage as soon as I could. She always was a cutie though.

20. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote kasey][quote sanjoseca][quote PH8]Like mother,like son....... (td)[/quote]

Hey, I don't have boobs.....not very big ones anyway. But, as you clearly know, I had all the brains in the family.[/quote]

And that's certainly up for debate too... after all look who you married!! Sorry sis...[/quote]

TRAITOR!! You're just jealous cuz daddy always liked me better than you..