• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

newcomer questions

W

wildvoodoo

Hi! Can anyone tell me whether there is likely to be any "noise" problems if my cabin is on the Navigation Deck below the Lido Restaurant/Buffet? Thanks and regards!

W

wildvoodoo

Also, has anyone who has cruised on one of the Vista class ships stayed in one of the SS cabins? (superior verandah suite or minin-suite) Wondering what to expect...

B

bep_sf

WildV--

Check out my review on this site for Oosterdam (2-22-04 cruise) to get a feel for an SS - We were on Navigation Deck (below the Lido Cafe) and didn't hear a single thing from above, below or either side unless we stepped out onto the verandah.

I'd be perfectly thrilled to go in SS8086 again...

Enjoy!

Brian

Post Edited (04-23-04 13:57)

W

wildvoodoo

Brian:

Thanks so much for the reply -- I recall reading your review (which was excellent and very detailed by the way) and am glad to know that noise won't be a problem...We'll be in 8080, which would be quite close to your 8086. Of course the Alaska destination will change things a bit from your cruise but it sounded like you really enjoyed the Oosterdam...Any advice or suggestions?

Regards