Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

NEXT HAL CRUISE

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by earl_m, Mar 13, 2007.

1. suer182

suer182 Guest

Another one on the Volendam Nov 3, 2007. I hope I am not making a mistake .........

2. Bruce

Bruce Guest

Marsha, it's not too late to re-book on another date.

3. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Marsha,

I hope the Ducks won't drive you quackers! :dizzy

ShipMaven, aka Queen Duck

4. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

Does this mean no Duck will be on the menu for the Nov 3 sailing???

5. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

John - only if they deserved to be cooked! :grin

6. ckillens

ckillens Guest

Our first-time/Honeymoon cruise is on the Noordam Oct.31 out of New York City. Being raised in Brooklyn, I'm looking forward to leaving the City via ship and looking at the skyline at sunset!!!
    Chris & Jen

7. earl_m

earl_m Guest

congratulations on your marriage, you pick a beautiful ship for your honeymoon.

8. ckillens

ckillens Guest

Thank you very much! If you have any suggestions first time cruisers need to know, please don't hesitate on leaving a message. Actually if anybody has been to the following ports of call and there is something we have to see, please leave a message: Grand Turks Islands, San Juan, St. Martin, St. Thomas, or Road Town Tortola.
    Thanks in Advance!
    Chris & Jen

9. June 11 on the Rotterdam IV. The Fjords with my Aunt and Uncle, and our wonderful TA!

10. bertmobile

bertmobile Guest

September 2,2007 Noordam to Alaska our first cruise and 25th anniversary! Can't wait!! Bert & Paul

11. seacats

seacats Guest

October 20, 2007 Noordam. Anybody else?

12. carole414

carole414 Guest

My next HAL cruise will be Dec. 1st, on the Noordam, to the Southern Caribbean. We did a 10 day last year, and loved it. The sevice and amenities were great. We take an inside cabin, and do our "deck sitting" on the promenade deck, rather than on our own verandah.
    Really looking forward to it..............only 117 days to go, but who's counting!

Cruising Carole

13. ckillens

ckillens Guest

October 31st on the Noordam. Anybody else?

14. seacats

seacats Guest

Noordam October 20, 11 day Southern Caribbean

15. Haze

Haze Guest

Our next HAL cruise is July 22/08 The Voyage of the Vikings on Maasdam.We have been on this ship before and our looking forward to this interesting itinery. We feel it will be worth waiting for.

16. sage

sage Guest

Congratulations on your booking. I'm sure that it will be worth the wait. :)

17. bearspring

bearspring Guest

Next HAL cruise (after being "absent" from cruising for 30 years! :-(
    October 23, 2008 - San Diego- Hawaii on the Zaandam:)P)

18. bertmobile

bertmobile Guest

Our 25th anniversary and first cruise is on September 2, 2007 on the MS Noordam to Alaska! We can't wait.

Roberta & Paul

19. bearspring

bearspring Guest

Hope you both have a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L time!!!!!!!!!!:daisy
    Congrats!!!!!!:)o
    John:)P)

20. paljoeysmom

paljoeysmom Guest

The Ryndam in October doing the Sea of Cortez and Mexican Riveria.

We have also been on the Zzandom to Alaska & the Zuiderdam in the Caribbean.