• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NHL Cruise @ddict Hockey Pool...... .OK lets do it.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
UPDATE:

FINALS START WEDNESDAY

BOSTON Bruins
and LURLINE vs. TOBYN and CHRISTOPHER with the Black Hawks

Go to Page three to gloat and cheer them on here:
http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/f26/nhl-cruise-ddict-hockey-pool-ok-lets-do-204612/index3.html

:thankyou:

ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a
MAJOR PRIZE . Corky has offered to supply to the Winner one of her great pieces of glasswork. In a hockey theme. You need to have one of these keepsakes. Pick a team any team and get into the pool.

Thanks Corky.

Lets do it for the playoffs. We usually have done the whole season but for reasons that only hockey fans don't understand this season was a short one.

I know some of you have lost your teams already but lets have a bit of fun.

Post here in the thread or PM me, the name of YOUR team to win the Stanley cup. You have until 11 PM Pacific of the day following the first game your pick plays.

Several teams still on the bubble with most just having two games left.

AND BELEAF IT OR NOT TORONTO IS IN.

Will there be a major prize.??

a usual bOB is giving great odds on the Jamaican Hockey Pucks ..or so I've been told.

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
hell i don't even know who's in or out.... so i'll just root for the tampa bay lightning.... GO LIGHTNING!!!!

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Oh no, Jeff! What happened to the Devils??? :(
Ok, as I can't give my vote for the Devils, let's say... :scratch: hmmm... hmmm... the Canucks.

/Erik

randy

My faves, the Wings still have an outside chance, so I'll have to stay my decision 'till then. In the mean time, Let's Go Caps!
CAPS logo.jpg

Bread

Hawks -Pens - Hawks - Pens.....I DON'T KNOW

hmmmmmmmmm I think I have to go BLACKHAWKS this year (sorry Gram) I think Chicago has a stronger goalie team.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
So Sorry CC your lanche are so far behind (and out) they think they are first....ahem.... likely a chance at the FIRST pick in the draft.