Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

NHL Stanley Cup Play Off pool... the Cruise @ddicts Pool 201ll

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by BSeabob, Apr 11, 2011.

1. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

Game one of the finals. Wednesday the 1st of June... What a great time of the year to be playing hockey.

VANCOUVER vs. BOSTON.

2. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

May the best team win....I have no idea on how these two stack up against each other but I'll take Boston.

3. Linda&Jim

Linda&Jim Well-Known Member

Go BOSTON!!!!!

4. BSeabob

Well since I am no longer a participant in the mad chase of the Coveted "Cruise @ddicts" major prize and my team is on the side lines I can now root for the WEST at least eh. Go Vancouver....

Question of the Day: Vancouver has never won the Cup and this is their 40th Yr.... Boston has won 3 the last 39 yrs. ago. So who should win it based on that.. ??

5. randy

randy Well-Known Member

If you are using historical precedent, the Bruins came into the National Hockey Association in 1924, so in their first 40 years they had 3 cup victories (two more since). That'd mean the Canucks are overdue, and in the last 40 years original 6 teams have only won 15 times. So if I were a betting man--nah, I still like Tim Thomas!
    The probability is .50 either way...

6. Linda&Jim

Gotta be my home team and yeah Tim Thomas is great.... GO BOSTON for the WIN!!!!!

7. BSeabob

GAME OVER. VANCOUVER 1 BOSTON O

Goalie duel. Next game SATURDAY

8. Radiance

Radiance Well-Known Member

GO CANUCKS GO. My poor husband is in such turmoil. He has always loved the Bruins but Vancouver is the home team. I have hidden his Boston t-shirt so he has to wear his Canuck one on game days :whistle::biggrin:

I'm predicting Canucks in 5

Radiance

9. Linda&Jim

OK Boston, you let game one go to the Cannucks so you need to put your best game into play for Sat. Get the job done BOSTON!!!!

10. BSeabob

anyone wish to send me a grand or two so I can get two tickets for tomorrows game ??? Please.. email money to me at. bseabob@ Impoor.ca

11. gram

gram Well-Known Member

I would rather watch on TV. If one wants to see good hockey they should tune in.
    That first game was a good one. It's been a long time since SIR STANLY was won by a Canada team so they are long overdue.

Gram

12. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Go boston!!!!

13. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

I'll have to say also Go Boston!
    Tim Thomas used to play here in Helsinki for the team I.F.K. who won this spring the Finnish league.
    Tim Thomas did win the gold also in 1998 with Helsinki I.F.K.

14. tango55

tango55 Well-Known Member

Go canucks go!!!

15. BSeabob

11 seconds into ot. Burrows and the nucks are up by two games....... Game. 3 Monday

16. BSeabob

Vancouver just reverted to the team that has given us heart break for 40 yrs.. 8-1 for the Bruins. GAME ON ......

17. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

I was wondering if I was watching hockey or Tyson vs Holyfield last night after all the fighting and biting. :hammer: Will have to tune back in for Game 4 and see if hockey returns. :biggrin:

18. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Go Boston Go!!!

19. Linda&Jim

BOSTON BRUINS, GO FOR IT!!!!!!! Game on tonight, let's get another win Team...

20. popcorn

popcorn Well-Known Member

Canucks pull out all your lucky stars & go for a win tonight!

Liz