NHL Stanley Cup Play Off pool... the Cruise @ddicts Pool 201ll

Radiance

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear

As Tango has said "We want the real Canucks back" :truce:We can hear Boston laughing from here!!

Anyways on to Friday's game GO CANUCKS

Radiance

BSeabob

Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change
Staff member
LAst night another thrilling high scoring game... 1 to nothing for Boston. Canucks now one win away from the Cup. Might have to make a ruling on the winner of the "Major" prize on MOnday if they win in Boston (Not likely) If they lose final game 7 will be Wednesday in Vancouver....

Corky

Ok - who has the Canuks and who has Boston? I'm getting cornfused...which I am sure does not surprise anyone here at C@'s!! :biggrin:

Wait - I think I figured it oot....

Tango 55, BHW, Radiance, Popcorn (Vancouver) vs Linda & JIM (Boston)

Is this right?

Last edited:

BSeabob

Staff member
There is going to be a game 7. Wednesday night in Vancouver..GAME is not over in Boston but Boston is layng another home town whipping on the canuckle heads. I told everyone I saw today they should have started Schneider.. No one ever listens to me. :(

BSeabob

Staff member
ATTENTION ATTENTION FINALISTS....well those that picked Vancouver. Since there are 4 of you the Judges have schemed and come up with a way to break the little problem we have with awarding the ONE "MAJOR PRIZE" I will be sending a PM to each one of you and I will need a reply ASAP. Should I not receive a reply from all of you I will not be able to award the " MAJOR PRIZE to morrow night ....

Of course should Boston win there is no problem lol