Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

No more comment cards on RCCL

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by George C, May 6, 2014.

1. George C

George C Well-Known Member

I just returned from Naviagtor of the seas , review is posted, one thing I forgot to mention is they stoped giving out comment cards on last day, they now e-mail them to you so you can fill them out online. I think this is a improvement

2. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

That's good to hear.
    Thank you, George.
    Now I can use the 10 minutes to something better, like sit in the bar on the last night, instead of filling the form:)

3. Gayle V

Gayle V Cruiser's Compass Editor

I know I'm late on this, but going to comment anyway.

I love the idea of filling out a comment card on line, as I rarely have time that last day to write anything on it. The problem is they don't send out those e-mails to everyone. We never got the comment card, nor the e-mail version when we cruised in November. That was unfortunate since I had some people I wanted to compliment, and a few other suggestions to offer too.

4. DarthGrady

DarthGrady New Member

Make sure they have your email address correct on your profile on RCI's webpage. I've gotten an e-survey after every cruise since they got rid of the paper ones.