Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Norway cabin V265

Discussion in 'Norwegian Cruise Lines' started by Melanie, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Melanie

Melanie Guest

We are booked on the Norway, cabin V265, Viking deck. I've noticed (unfortunately since booking) that we are right next to Dazzles. Has anyone experienced a room near this night club and whether it is noisy or not?

Any information would be appreciated!

2. paljoeysmom

paljoeysmom Guest

Hello Melanie,

Melanie, is also my little girl's name. You don't want that cabin!!! I would suggest changing PRONTO if you possibly can. I have been on the Norway twice, and I have a friend that is cruising on it this weekend. Best of luck.

3. Melanie

Melanie Guest

Hello paljoeysmom,

Thank you for the info. We will work on moving to a different cabin right away. Did you enjoy your trips on the Norway? We thought we should experience the "Grande Dame" before/if she is taken out of service next year. Any suggestions on stateroom location? (I know we will have to go with what is available.)

Thanks again!

---Melanie

4. Magicd30

Magicd30 Guest

Hello! You didn't say exactly when you are cruising on the Norway - we leave tomorrow for Sunday's sailing!!!!!!!! I looked up NCL's website today for the heck of it and it says sold out for all categories so if you are going this Sunday, 2/16, good luck with a cabin switch!

5. Dave

Dave Guest

My Girlfriend and I set sail on the SS Norway on May 11th...for my birthday cruise. Anyone else here going that week??? Would love to have you join us for a cocktail or two??

Dave