Norway cabin V265

M

Melanie

We are booked on the Norway, cabin V265, Viking deck. I've noticed (unfortunately since booking) that we are right next to Dazzles. Has anyone experienced a room near this night club and whether it is noisy or not?

Any information would be appreciated!

P

paljoeysmom

Hello Melanie,

Melanie, is also my little girl's name. You don't want that cabin!!! I would suggest changing PRONTO if you possibly can. I have been on the Norway twice, and I have a friend that is cruising on it this weekend. Best of luck.

M

Melanie

Hello paljoeysmom,

Thank you for the info. We will work on moving to a different cabin right away. Did you enjoy your trips on the Norway? We thought we should experience the "Grande Dame" before/if she is taken out of service next year. Any suggestions on stateroom location? (I know we will have to go with what is available.)

Thanks again!

---Melanie

M

Magicd30

Hello! You didn't say exactly when you are cruising on the Norway - we leave tomorrow for Sunday's sailing!!!!!!!! I looked up NCL's website today for the heck of it and it says sold out for all categories so if you are going this Sunday, 2/16, good luck with a cabin switch!

D

Dave

My Girlfriend and I set sail on the SS Norway on May 11th...for my birthday cruise. Anyone else here going that week??? Would love to have you join us for a cocktail or two??

Dave