Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Nouveau Supper Club - Tip?

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Sidetracker, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Sidetracker

Sidetracker Guest

Going on the Spirit in Feb. Plan to go to the Nouveau Supper Club. I know it cost an additional $25.00 each, but heard it was worth it. How about tips? Do you tip your waiter, bus boy, etc.? If so how much? Thanks for the help :)

2. DeniseZ

DeniseZ Guest

Just off Spirit...they brought us a check just like in a regular restaurant and there was a space left for the tip. I was originally under the impression that the $25 included the tip. We left an additional 15%, so it came to $60…then there was the bar bill…$32 for a bottle of and $2.00 for every glass of pineapple juice plus 15%. Total came to about $100 for two of us. Wine we didn’t finish was sent to the regular dining room.

3. Sidetracker

Sidetracker Guest

Wow. I didn't think of all the added cost. Is this Supper Club really worth it?

4. DeniseZ

DeniseZ Guest

It was VERY nice and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience but we don't plan on doing it again. I didn't think the cost was worth it and for all the talk of prime beef, I have had much better filet minion at Lone Star.