Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

October 5th -Brillance of the Seas-Private Driver/Florence

Discussion in 'Europe' started by GlendaSML, Apr 11, 2004.

1. GlendaSML

GlendaSML Guest

We are planning on using private drivers on our trip in October on Brillance of the Seas.
    Currently we have Sylvie Di Cristo for Villefranche, Sorrento Limo/Gennaro in Naples
    and the Amalfi Coast, Venice we are doing a private boat tour from the Ship with
    Avventure Bellissime, Executive Limo/Remo & Daniele in Rome. We have not
    booked a trip in Florence but would consider sharing a private driver with other
    guest with Florence Tours/Paola. Their private driver and tour of Florence and Pisa
    is 550 Euro for 1-4 or 650 Euro for 5-8. Any other Suggestions for Florence?

2. hebe

hebe Guest

Slyvia is just great -- used her twice before. Daniele also does tours to Florence. Since you already have him have you thought about doing both with him?

3. pal

pal Guest

Can I get the website or email address? And how did you come across them? I have never cruised, let alone schedule drivers outside of the cruise lines. Any recommendations?

4. Mike Andrews

Mike Andrews Guest

For Naples I personally recommend Salvatore of DriveAmalfi (driveamalfi@hotmail.com) fot tours of Pompei & The Amalfi Coast. Make sure you get to visit Positano,Amalfi & Ravello.

Mike