• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oh, Captain, What Do We Win If We Guess Right??

G

Glam

:jump Is it the 6 night on the Jewel of the Seas??? :jump

It could be the Enchantment 4 or 5 night, but a new ship, wow, I do want to sail her, I have been looking for pictures of her all over!!!

So did I guess right? :?

The Monarch and the Vision, do not go to Cozumel that I can see...

G

Glam

Here is that beautiful itinerary...

Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Key West, Florida - Cozumel, Mexico - Costa Maya, Mexico - George Town, Grand Cayman

Here is the Enchantment's:

Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Key West, Florida - Cozumel, Mexico

M

MimiSail

But, Glam, what happens if you guess WRONG! You walk the plank immediately!

Hope it's a 7-nighter--

G

Glam

I should have looked further down!! :lol

There is also a 7 night EofTS:

Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Key West, Florida - Cozumel, Mexico - George Town, Grand Cayman - Nassau, Bahamas

And a Radiance:

Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Key West, Florida - Cozumel, Mexico - Costa Maya, Mexico - George Town, Grand Cayman

I didn't see Mariner...

Tread all different dates but I am assuming he means sometime from October thru March? What is regular cruising season anyway? :grin

A

Ali

Kitten...Nessie, you and I? Sound like a plan?

edited to add: Leave the guys and kids at home. Chicks week?? Now where's Suer? and Boston's J? We could fill up one of those 2 bedroom suites in no time. :lol :lol

PS..if I'm overly tired, I snore. :lol :lol

Post Edited (11-18-03 14:54)

G

Glam

You might have something there Sherry, he did not say FT. Lauderdale, did he, the sly fox~!

He could have an idea about Disney too! Especially if it leaves out of Port Canaveral!

7-Night Eastern Caribbean Sailing on the Mariner Of The Seas
Sun. 17-Oct-2004 - Sun. 24-Oct-2004

Day
Port
Arrive
Depart

Sun Port Canaveral, Florida - 5:00 PM

Mon Nassau, Bahamas 8:00 AM 2:00 PM

Tue At Sea - -

Wed Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

Thu Philipsburg, St. Maarten 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

Fri At Sea - -

Sat At Sea - -

Sun Port Canaveral, Florida 8:30 AM -

A

Ali

Possibilites are endless Glam. :lol Voyager, Navigator, Explorer. And a stop in Cozumel to boot! Time to restock the medicine cabinet. :lol

G

Glam

Had to leave out of Florida and have a stop in Cozumel, Voyager and Legend and Navigator, none of them stop in Cozumel! BUT WAIT! I was only checking Ft. Lauderdale, that's how I didn't see the Mariner but it doesn't stop in Cozumel!

S

Sweetpea29488

There is a Sept. 26th sailing Western because that's the one we are sailing.
We leave from port Canaveral on Sunday and our ports are

Hispaniola
Grand Cayman
Jamaica
and Cozumel

Not sure of the order but it's there because we've already got our deposit down on this one and they sent us the itinerary.

Just thinking it might be this one but not sure.

S

Sweetpea29488

oops, just read the posts again. I guess we are looking at Oct. or so. Our cruise is September 26 - October 3rd. It does include Cozumel but if we are looking at October or other Months I'm not sure. Sorry, my bad. I didn't read the posts like I should. Also girlfriends, I'm not included in this little cruise slumber party :cry :lol

S

Sunshine

Wow...Oct is my birthday so it would be real easy to rationalize that I deserve to celebrate my birthday on a C@ group cruise. Bring on the details, I'd love to jump aboard and join in the fun!

H

Hucc

my guess for "regular cruising season" for the Caribbean would be starting late December going through the end of March, maybe early April

Winter months for sure, and not "hurricane season" at all

JMHO

T

Tread

Just got an email from RCI debuting their new Mariner, and it includes Cozumel. Dates in January. mmmmmmmm Me thinks we are on to something . . . . . . .