Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Oh, Captain, What Do We Win If We Guess Right??

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Glam, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Glam

Glam Guest

Tread! :lol Watch the Victoria's Secret Models modeling them tomorrow night on CBS! Maybe you'll think about thongs differently! :grin

I say, we get to Debbie, we get to Debbie, we get to well we get to Debbie and maybe just mebbe, we get to the Capitain!

Where is E when you need him!? or red?? What would they say about all this? :)

2. MimiSail

MimiSail Guest

Wait wait wait--you mean you people have something against thongs? And by "thong" naturally I assumed you were talking about flip flop sandals

3. Glam

Glam Guest

Spotlight, yeah, that's the ticket! Maybe we could use flattery too, hey Debbie, you are so graceful and lithe when you twinkle your little toes about! :grin

4. Glam

Glam Guest

MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diet pepsi and my keyboard are old friends now, thanks to you! =rofl

5. Tread

Tread Guest

Thongs on the feet are great. Butt floss on the other hand . . . . .

Bread won't let me watch the Victoria's Secret models, and quite honestly, they don't do a thing for me. No, really. I don't do strip clubs and such. I find them degrading. Why oggle at something when I can hug the love of my life at home? As I re-read this it sounds sappy, but ask Bread, it really is the way I feel. Now if I could only get Bread to model those silky things. . . . . . . =lolgang

6. MimiSail

MimiSail Guest

Note to John: add Cruise@addict logo silky thing items to novelty logo items shop :)

7. Tread

Tread Guest

Mimi, you are a card! :lol :lol

8. Glam

Glam Guest

Awwwwww Tread, take it back, Ali, he is NOT A PIG! ((((((((((Tread))))))))))

Too late to act the innocent Mimi! Your reputation proceeds you! :lol

9. Tread

Tread Guest

Oh, I'm a pig, just not so much in sleazy bars and such! :grin

10. Glam

Glam Guest

Nah! Well if you are then you are one of exceptional taste!

I can't believe this thread is this long and red has not been on it once! =quickgetaway

11. Tread

Tread Guest

We're trying to make it to 100. red and E must be taking the night off. Maybe SHE is modeling Victoria's Secrets . . . . =lolgang

Hope she doesn't get me for that! :lol

12. MimiSail

MimiSail Guest

I was going to say that E is checking Red's e-mail but did not want anyone to misconstrue it :)

And you know 2Tall has a few furbabies cuddled up with him missing their mommy right now

13. Glam

Glam Guest

Still that's no excuse leaving Tread to our devices! Not to mention making him be in drag! :grin

14. MimiSail

MimiSail Guest

I'm sorry to say I wanted to get this thread up to 100 but I have to go to sleep now--we'll work on it in the morning. Nighty night!

15. Ali

Ali Guest

I leave for an hour and look what you have done. :lol

TREAD is still a PIG, just a sensitve one! :lol

Edited to say....a sensitive one, with a big heart. =blush

Post Edited (11-19-03 01:07)

16. Tread

Tread Guest

Nighty night Mimi, thanks for your efforts! :grin

Thanks Glam. And you are right. I think 2Tall should type with one hand while cuddling furbabies in the other. :lol :lol And E, no telling what he is up to. . . . . :]

17. Glam

Glam Guest

I'm sure we'll all be banned in the am! :lol Ali, you are too harsh on dear Tread, look doesn't that pink boa set off his rosy cheeks? :lol

18. Ali

Ali Guest

And where is 2Tall? He would have had a field day with this thread. Just like a man...when you need him, he's not around. Bring to mind anyone else that we know?

The Captain for one! :lol

19. Tread

Tread Guest

Pink boa? NOW what have you got me dressed up in :?

20. Ali

Ali Guest

Pink Boa...Cruise Addict Logo thong, and flip flops. OMG, what a site. Hey, I can work on that gif after I get home from work in the afternoon.

And Glam..what time do you have to be up? Aren't you an hour ahead of me?