• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oh, Captain, What Do We Win If We Guess Right??

G

Glam

Tread! :lol Watch the Victoria's Secret Models modeling them tomorrow night on CBS! Maybe you'll think about thongs differently! :grin

I say, we get to Debbie, we get to Debbie, we get to well we get to Debbie and maybe just mebbe, we get to the Capitain!

Where is E when you need him!? or red?? What would they say about all this? :)

M

MimiSail

Wait wait wait--you mean you people have something against thongs? And by "thong" naturally I assumed you were talking about flip flop sandals

G

Glam

Spotlight, yeah, that's the ticket! Maybe we could use flattery too, hey Debbie, you are so graceful and lithe when you twinkle your little toes about! :grin

T

Tread

Thongs on the feet are great. Butt floss on the other hand . . . . .

Bread won't let me watch the Victoria's Secret models, and quite honestly, they don't do a thing for me. No, really. I don't do strip clubs and such. I find them degrading. Why oggle at something when I can hug the love of my life at home? As I re-read this it sounds sappy, but ask Bread, it really is the way I feel. Now if I could only get Bread to model those silky things. . . . . . . =lolgang

G

Glam

Awwwwww Tread, take it back, Ali, he is NOT A PIG! ((((((((((Tread))))))))))

Too late to act the innocent Mimi! Your reputation proceeds you! :lol

G

Glam

Nah! Well if you are then you are one of exceptional taste!

I can't believe this thread is this long and red has not been on it once! =quickgetaway

T

Tread

We're trying to make it to 100. red and E must be taking the night off. Maybe SHE is modeling Victoria's Secrets . . . . =lolgang

Hope she doesn't get me for that! :lol

M

MimiSail

I was going to say that E is checking Red's e-mail but did not want anyone to misconstrue it :)

And you know 2Tall has a few furbabies cuddled up with him missing their mommy right now

M

MimiSail

I'm sorry to say I wanted to get this thread up to 100 but I have to go to sleep now--we'll work on it in the morning. Nighty night!

A

Ali

I leave for an hour and look what you have done. :lol

TREAD is still a PIG, just a sensitve one! :lol

Edited to say....a sensitive one, with a big heart. =blush

Post Edited (11-19-03 01:07)

T

Tread

Nighty night Mimi, thanks for your efforts! :grin

Thanks Glam. And you are right. I think 2Tall should type with one hand while cuddling furbabies in the other. :lol :lol And E, no telling what he is up to. . . . . :]

G

Glam

I'm sure we'll all be banned in the am! :lol Ali, you are too harsh on dear Tread, look doesn't that pink boa set off his rosy cheeks? :lol

A

Ali

And where is 2Tall? He would have had a field day with this thread. Just like a man...when you need him, he's not around. Bring to mind anyone else that we know?

The Captain for one! :lol

A

Ali

Pink Boa...Cruise Addict Logo thong, and flip flops. OMG, what a site. Hey, I can work on that gif after I get home from work in the afternoon.

And Glam..what time do you have to be up? Aren't you an hour ahead of me?