• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oh, Captain, What Do We Win If We Guess Right??

T

Tread

Thanks Ali, you are too sweet. And even though we have hda fun here, just WHERE is the Captain with this cruise info? HHHHMMMMM ? ? ? ?

G

Glam

Yes, I'm being bad because of all of you! :lol Don't I do blame just as good as my mother? :grin I wanna see that gif! :lol Fitting that the mouth should be post 100, eh? :gabby

T

Tread

Good night sweetie. And thanks for the fun Ali. I will sign off for the night as well. 5 AM comes awful early in the morning . . . . .

Post Edited (11-19-03 01:23)

A

Ali

Me too..nighty nite...beer deliveries in the morning..no fun!! Sleep tight, don't let the cruise bugs bite. :lol

J

John

Well, Well, Well..... What do we have here. It started with talk of Cozumel and ended with logo thongs and men in a shower full of women. :)

So you might want to know why Cozumel is a must?

I think its one of the best ports anywhere! Great food, Good people and the best Margarittas anywhere! Palmera's for drinks and lunch is surely one of the finer things in life. Then stop at Carlo's and Charlie's for some dancing on the tables! (thongs allowed).

Alas, I think the WEST in the best when it comes to the Caribbean! :) Its what I call the "Fun & Sun" route.

BTW, your guesses are very good and you almost got it. Look for more details today!

A

Ali

and Denise...I'm paying for it now!!

TREAD! Greenpeace puts out an all points bulletin when I put on my bathing suit. No way babe, no thong for me! PIG!! :lol :lol

G

Glam

WHAT A TEASE!!!!!!!!! Captain, you are really good at this! I bet you never tell what someone's present or surprise is before the right time! NO SPOILING is good! Look how interested we got! :lol I like your take on Cozumel, I've never been or had the desire, now I do! (If only to see Tread dancing on a table in a pink boa! :grin)

S

Sunshine

Oh what fun!!! Look what I missed last night. I'm so thrilled that I got to be interviewed by Katie Couric and I am on this group cruise.

Methinks that in addition to Tread, we have a few more male stowaways hiding in the large ensuite bathroom. C'mon out guys, which of the rest of you are along for this fun group cruise! I have seen a few of you in pink wigs last year. Maybe some of you are onboard too??????????

S

surfergirl

Glam,
I just know you didn't have a migrane last weekend. Well, maybe a tiny one from eating too much sausage. Since I NEVER imbibe in the stuff, no dental floss needed here. :lol :lol
Am anxiously awaiting the gif of Mr. Polar Bear in a thong, pink boa. Forget the feet! Might add 2 Tall to that gif also.