Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Oh, Captain, What Do We Win If We Guess Right??

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Glam, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Glam

Glam Guest

MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

2. Glam

Glam Guest

Fleda, I just love sausage.... =helpsign

3. MimiSail

MimiSail Guest

John, HURRY!!! And tell us the double secret mystery cruise--as you can tell we are driving ourselves CRAZY in anticipation and I don't have time to go shopping for Tread's boa and assorted unmentionables today!

4. Gayle V

Gayle V Guest

Darn, sure wish I hadn't had to work last night. I seem to have missed a lot of fun.

If we're cruising in October of 04, count me in. I'll be there even if I have to leave hubby at home. Any more room in that two bedroom suite?

Just a thought..... three days ago John happened to mention this cruise in a post promoting our cruise board specials.Could it be:

"Carnival Miracle sailing 11/07/04 from Tampa 7 nights Western Caribbean cruise Balcony 8B - Only $779.00!!! "

5. Glam

Glam Guest

Well, Gayle he gave us more clues....it's an "of the seas" ship so Carnival is out! :)

6. Gayle V

Gayle V Guest

Well had another idea there, but it doesn't sail out of FLL so that's not it either. The curiosity is killing me.

Post Edited (11-19-03 14:41)

7. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

how about the Voyager in mid Jan? Be nice because that is what am planning on. Love the idea of cruzin' with a bunch of nuts.

Post Edited (11-19-03 16:36)