• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oh, Captain, What Do We Win If We Guess Right??

M

MimiSail

John, HURRY!!! And tell us the double secret mystery cruise--as you can tell we are driving ourselves CRAZY in anticipation and I don't have time to go shopping for Tread's boa and assorted unmentionables today!

G

Gayle V

Darn, sure wish I hadn't had to work last night. I seem to have missed a lot of fun.

If we're cruising in October of 04, count me in. I'll be there even if I have to leave hubby at home. Any more room in that two bedroom suite?

Just a thought..... three days ago John happened to mention this cruise in a post promoting our cruise board specials.Could it be:

"Carnival Miracle sailing 11/07/04 from Tampa 7 nights Western Caribbean cruise Balcony 8B - Only $779.00!!! "

G

Gayle V

Well had another idea there, but it doesn't sail out of FLL so that's not it either. The curiosity is killing me.

Post Edited (11-19-03 14:41)

R

Rubysky

how about the Voyager in mid Jan? Be nice because that is what am planning on. Love the idea of cruzin' with a bunch of nuts.

Post Edited (11-19-03 16:36)