• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OK Group Hug for John and show you are a true @ddicts ROLL CALL

B

BostonsJ

Judy checking in from the burbs of Boston. Been here over 2 years now and @ddicts is my home.

My next cruise in June 21st on the Rhapsody of the Seas. And.........the one after that will be land cruise in a UHaul van with a trailer hitch on the back towing my car out West!

(((((((((((((((((((( Group Hug )))))))))))))))))))))

Where are all the true @ddicts and when are you cruising?

H

Hucc

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

no cruises planned ---- I'm having a family planned right now , instead :grin
then, soon thereafter, a family cruise will be in the works

Who wants to join us for the "Hucc & Koolaid Makes a Family Cruise"? :? :lol

2TallMike

Yo, here I am.....:grin

House hunting, and thinking of Rhapsody....Also cruising on a ship of the same name in June...:lol

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

True Addict here. Laurey - one of the 4 WestCoast CanadianCruisers! Been here about a year now (believe it or not) and love it. Next cruise - Tomorrow :jump :jump Leaving on the Star Princess from LA cruising Home to Vancouver (the home port for the Alaska cruise season) :lol btw Judy - wtg girl, so happy for you and Mike. Laurey
:CAN :USA

M

MichiganParrothead

Became a true addict before, during and after Ch@os last January. On the days when I can't check the board I literally go thru withdrawl. Here's to all the great people that frequent this site, some of which I've even been fortunate enough to actually meet in person. I hope I get to meet many, many more of you as we continue to fulfill our passion for cruising.

S

silverfoxlady

Ellie here....consider @addicts my home..been here only for 2 months but feel right at home..
Nothing booked yet...but in the final stages of getting something together for Feb 2004

Judy...so happy to hear you have found happiness with your dude...It warms the cockles of my heart to hear such stories...Guess I am a romantic at heart...
All the best...Ellie

K

kitten

Kitten, checking in here from Palmetto, Ga. Been a C@ for 2-yrs. now.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{John & all C@'s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
The "huz", daughter & I will be cruising on the Explorer of the Seas on May 31st for 7-day's.

M

Mgram

Mgram from Bradenton, FL......HOME OF CRUISE @DDICTS!!! I set sail again on May 18th.....on Voyager!

T

tango55

Terry & Ritchie from Vancouver, BC. Next cruise on the Norwegian Sea, Dec. 6 out of Houston.

Excellent Job John!

C

CruiserSara

Checking in here!! Been with the board a little over a year and check in at least once a day. Or fifty!! Planned my wedding and spent my honeymoon with a lot of you. You are family and I will never leave!! Next cruise is scheduled for Jan.11th on the AOS with Peggy and Rich. Also have a land cruise scheduled for Aug. to the Jersey Shore!!!
Sara

E

Einstein

Hmmm??? Do I Need to think about this??? :grin Nah a resounding echo to bOBerts response. :thumb

L

lizardstew

I'm here too from the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix, Arizona! I've been a lurker for some time but have only been posting for about a month or so......

My next cruise in on September 7th (how will I make it??) on the Norway. Maybe we'll sqeeze in a land cruise to Laughlin between now and then....?

(((((((((HUG))))))))) ;)

Post Edited (05-09-03 17:06)

W

WakeLover

(((((JOHN))))) Jane-Atlanta checking in from Atlanta, GA - been here well over 2 years, and read the emails almost daily, although I don't post often. I'm very thankful to John, and all the many @ddicts that make up this site - it's the best & it's home! ;-)

Jane-Atlanta
114 days till I sail on the Norway with my sister & Dad

S

Sweetpea29488

I've been here a month and call it home. Our next cruise is August 23rd on The Glory.

((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) to everyone at Cruise @ddicts:)

K

Kathy

:wave Kathy (and George, too) checking in from Sylvania, Ohio (NW corner of the state). Our next cruise is May 25th on the Grand Princess.

Have checked out other boards but nothing compares to this one. Have been here since before the RSMC so probably around 3 years.

Being a computer moron, I am amazed and so appreciative of all the work John does here - do whatever you have to do to keep in going, Captain!