Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

OK Group Hug for John and show you are a true @ddicts ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by BostonsJ, May 9, 2003.

1. jk

jk Guest

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{John}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{group}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Checking in from beautiful KC. I haven't been on this board long but already feel like you guys are my friends. Hope to meet you someday. Everyone is always so kind and helpful. I know you can't find that on any other board.

2. Jamman

Jamman Guest

Still Here!! This will always be my home!!! :thumb Looking forward to meeting some old @ddict friends, and making some new ones at the 2nd annual A.C. @ddicts meeting in Sept. As for cruises planned, my sig says it all!!

100 Days til the Sensation

419 Days til the Carnival Legend

3. Boops

Boops Guest

Boops here checking in from soggy California. Hubby and I are leaving in 2 weeks on the Coral Princess along with daughter and son-in-law. Other daughter and hubby are wait listed. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Thanks, Captain!

4. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Barb checking in from Central NJ. Been a member of Cruise @ddicts for the last 8 months or so. Thank you John. :thumb

First Cruise on the Carnival Imagination May 1996.
    Carnival Destiny May 1997
    Fascation June 1999
    Carnival Victory June 2001
    Carnival Pride October 2002
    and the Carnival Legend Sept 10, 2003 in:

5. Charles

Charles Guest

A big THANK YOU to JOHN and all of you @DDICTS from another Cruise @ddict, Charles from NE NJ. I'll find out about my next cruises this afternoon from Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big :thumb for JOHN, and all of YOU who reall help me survive the nonsense I have to put up with at work, etc.

Charles

6. Taters

Taters Guest

Have been visiting this site for several years now and post occasionally. Been cruising since 1971 when, at the tender age of 8, I was fortunate enough to be able to sail on RCI's Song of Norway. I've had the addiction ever since!

Taters

7. lainie

lainie Guest

Hi! :) lainie here...checking in from rather wet Milwaukee, Wisconsin. John, you're the BEST. I've been a regular on this board since December 2002 and I love it. TONS of helpful tips and information, and some of the MOST FRIENDLY people out there!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks so much to Our Fearless Leader, JOHN, for his commitment to maintaining such a wonderful resource for us Cruise@ddicts!!!

Happy Sails!!! :) :) :) :) :)
    lainie

Legend 2004 !
    Spirit 2003
    Victory 2002
    Elation 2001
    Sensation 2000

8. PeabodyNVL

PeabodyNVL Guest

I've been visiting for about a year and a half and love the place. I hail from Manassas, VA and my next cruise is on 6/1 on the Grand. :)

Pea

9. Rick & Jenny

Rick & Jenny Guest

:wave:wave from Rick and Jenny. We are the ture @ddicts to the ocean and the cruise. We need ocean fix everyday that's why we live two blocks away from the ocean.

Next cruise is on the Monarch of the Seas on June 30 with daughter for 4-night baja California cruise:party.

Next land cruise with DH to Kauai in Oct. 2003:jump.

((((((((((Judy))))))))))) Like your land cruise better:thumb. Best wishes for you and 2Tall.

Jenny

10. Western New York checking in. Thankx Capt.

11. Spoofa

Spoofa Guest

Checking in from Southern Massachusetts,,,,,,,,,((((((((((JOHN)))))))))) thanks for all your hard work on this board,,,,,,

Eileen and Norm

Celebrity Century, May 31st

12. Rosie

Rosie Guest

Hi, I'm checking in from my "land cruise" in St.George Island, FL. We head back to sweet home Chicago tomorrow. We don't have our next cruise booked yet, but I'm hoping for the Radiance next January!

:wave

Rosie

:C@

13. maw

maw Guest

Maw and Paw here checking in from the Ozarks been reading the board over two years. Next cruise Sept on the Conquest.

14. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

Group hug and big thanks to John! Checking in from Austin. Next cruise is on The Norway in January with my little sis.

15. Charlene

Charlene Guest

Yeah for John, Good Job as always!!
    Big {{{{{HUG"S}}}}} from Jim & Charlene checking in from Denver Colo

16. rocster

rocster Guest

Still Here!! This will always be my home as well!!!

17. obe1

obe1 Guest

Thanks for the great site, John!! obe1 (Rose) just checking in from the western suburban Chicago area! Only 316 more days til I sail on the Golden Princess 3/20/04!

Rose :grin

18. redcrown

redcrown Guest

checking in from the Ocean State, gazing out at Narragansett Bay on a beautiful spring afternoon here in Little Rhody

19. Yep, we're here too, from BDCanton, Michigan. ((((((((((((((((((((Group HUG for Capt. John)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!

20. EMS8

EMS8 Guest

Checking in from Wichita KS. A nice calm day today! We're waiting to cruise Alaska in 2004 and working with Lori on booking.

Keep up the GREAT work Captain John!!!